thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not saying shes wrong but whenever i hear this it always sounds like someone is trying to convince themselves of something.

Glad you also noticed! What's so "fascinating " being 45,single and childless?? She's rapidly nearing infertility and a few decades from now while be in her 80s with no offspring to give a fcuk about her-again,what's so "fascinating" about that?

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Being Jewish is a religion not a race you dumb American c*nts.

This is why the world think (and knows) that you lot can't comprehend simple shyt.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Not saying shes wrong but whenever i hear this it always sounds like someone is trying to convince themselves of something.
She’s trying to influence other black women. This an agenda. Look at all of the black women in media/entertainment, Beyoncé is bout the only one promoting black marriage/family and even she’s still on that feminism shyt.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Marriage and relationships aren't for everybody :manny:

Neither is parenthood.

No need to shame her for how she chooses to live her life.

Some y'all nikkas just hate women fr.
This

Let her be a whore in peace

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Being Jewish is a religion not a race you dumb American c*nts.

This is why the world think (and knows) that you lot can't comprehend simple shyt.

:what: shut that a shyt up. We don't care if being Jewish and hindu is the same.

We don't care about none of that shyt you talking.

Daps
Birth rates finna fall.

Most men can get laid either with good looks, lots of game, money or the promise of a stable relationship.

When women don't need these things and only want casual fukkin, they'll hold out for other broads or really physically attractive men. Lotta dudes will be slumming in 3rd world countries for puzzy....or tricking. Wouldn't be a problem if women were as horny as men but they aren't. Brehs will slang dikk on a 4 if her head game tight. Women only smash like that if they think you're a significant step up.