Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
She is lesbian or something. Either that or she has personality issues we don't know about.

With that said I wonder why she hasn't found someone. It's women like her who usually end up getting with a white man, her mother did the same. They usually use the excuse no brother would choose them and that they were single and their clock was ticking. It's a shame too cause by her age those eggs are scrambled and if they aren't it's hard to have a healthy child at that age. It's not like she is bad on the eyes either with a nice body too so I don't get it.

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Marriage and relationships aren't for everybody :manny:

Neither is parenthood.

No need to shame her for how she chooses to live her life.

Some y'all nikkas just hate women fr.

Who the hell is shaming her? :gucci: This pandering shyt is really getting out of hand. The most pathetic form of dap fishing.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah... maybe she doesn't want to alienate her black fanbase.... :manny:
Right, I'm not saying she should get with a white man either and I don't think that's the right solution. I'm sure there are tons of brothers who are educated and earners who will be perfect for her but that is just usually what black women who are getting up in age and single do. That's the argument I've heard them use at least to justify getting with a white man when really they should look for a brother who is on their level to connect with.