EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt man. Never heard of her being in a long term relationship either.

At 45, she been fukking close to 30 years. Not sure I could wife her even if I was a 50 year old single man recently divorced or whatever.
Not that you'd have the option :deadrose:
There are a lot of middle-aged people getting married, far more than I'd ever realised.
She doesn't want to be.
She definitely crying herself to sleep at night. I never heard of a woman thats happy to be almost menopausal with no kids. :mjlol:
Probably not.
I know some, they're usually deeply into their careers, or have something else outside of giving birth that makes them happy.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Gabby can't have kids she said
Taraji is engaged right?
Nia Long has a child with a assistant coach on the spurs who played for the spurs

Correlating rich woman with the likes of regular woman doesn't work. A man would have to be able to really bring something to these woman that's enough for them to want to settle down in those roles. Why would they look for security, when they have it themselves? Rich woman will also always struggle because their wants out of a man far out-way those man options.

Nobody takes a 45 year old rapper seriously and looked at has a joke :mjlol: Just look at the way nikkas clown old rappers now, c'mon use a better example. Old man are shamed too for not having children and wives, I don't know why people wouldn't criticize woman who do the same.

she's not the most attractive but these nikkas need to show off their models:mjgrin:
Gabby probably can’t have kids now that she’s older

No clue what taraji’s status is

Nia has had large swaths of being single. I said single AND OR no kids

And these chicks ain’t rich to the point that there aren’t men who could bring them anything, first of all you’re only looking at the money a man can provide, companionship is about more than that. These women ain’t Mariah, Janet, Rih, Bey, women with hundreds of millions. Some of them might be lucky to have hundreds of thousands.

And you seem to have misunderstood my point about the rapper. Just the same way some nikka who wanted to be a rapper but never made it would be content with where their life is at 45, so are many people who don’t have kids or a partner.

It’s 2018 where each person has a lot more physical, social, and financial security than past decades and centuries, you no longer need to marry or be pressured to have kids to be seen as “normal”. I swear some of y’all have the sensibilities of republican voting evangelicals

Last edited:

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Mom loaded with money and she’s a actress with money and plenty of options why should she be upset...

But there are women who desperately want a man after 35 and unlike her can’t find a man in a place like Cleveland or Detroit
If I see her in Cleveland...:shaq: