it's impossible for Infinity Wars to be as good as Black Panther

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
it should be better, this is the best arc in comic books according to most
crisis on infinite earths is the best arc. Infinity gauntlet along with Thanos quest as a precursor is probably in the top 5 along with Age of Apocalypse and annihilation, which I hope marvel will do correctly.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What does that even mean :dwillhuh:

Anyway IW is gonna be that deal. Don't know what ya'll are talking about.
I think he thinks they just doing stand alone movies after IW. lol
The overarching story will still be there, but they just not taking 22 movies to complete them anymore.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am curious as fukk how the Russo brothers are going to handle all these actors in the movie. If they manage this shyt then gawd dam, and then you will have Thanos wrecking shyt.:wow:

You know what if Black Panther fight scenes were tighter I might have agreed. Hopefully for Black Panther 2 they holler at dude that did the Winter soldier fight scenes.

This

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
The point of the movie is to watch Thanos go H.A.M..

I wish Star Lord would try a dance routine to body the almighty Thanos.
Homie would be laid out like Iron Man

RectangularFirsthandAustraliancattledog-max-14mb.gif

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crisis on infinite earths is the best arc. Infinity gauntlet along with Thanos quest as a precursor is probably in the top 5 along with Age of Apocalypse and annihilation, which I hope marvel will do correctly.
Thanks Quest + Infinity Gauntlet is right under CoIE. But I can't fault anyone for having them reversed because both are very well done from beginning to end

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Thread doesnt make any sense. For one, we've been with these characters forever now so there's no need for development. We know who they are already. Secondly at the end of the day its an avengers flick. They all get together for one goal which is to save the world etc etc they dont need a multi layered plot to do that :heh:.....lastly since it is an avengers flick all they need are dope and memorable action scenes to be considered piff. Which i fully expect from the russo bros. who have given marvel the best action scenes money can buy. This shyt gonna be piff just like BP :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well, Im far less interested in this than I was with BP...im sure IW will be dope but not sure Ill like it more than BP
Well we ssw,the huge reaction from Twitter over the trailer. Everyone has been waiting to see Thanos. This is a huge attraction and it will matter.