it's impossible for Infinity Wars to be as good as Black Panther

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Thread doesnt make any sense. For one, we've been with these characters forever now so there's no need for development. We know who they are already. Secondly at the end of the day its an avengers flick. They all get together for one goal which is to save the world etc etc they dont need a multi layered plot to do that :heh:.....lastly since it is an avengers flick all they need are dope and memorable action scenes to be considered piff. Which i fully expect from the russo bros. who have given marvel the best action scenes money can buy. This shyt gonna be piff just like BP :manny:
Homie is clearly an uninitiated casual.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
this...at the end of the day..im a comic book fan....i want to see comic book shyt....infinity war...who is looking for character development in this shyt...the mad titan thanos is coming...the development is how much shyt is going to go down with all the characters from the previous marvel movies in this film

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Homie would be laid out like Iron Man

RectangularFirsthandAustraliancattledog-max-14mb.gif
Negged
4BzAvRi_zpsddkeaplc.png

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I can tell you're offended by the word CAC lol
Because I'm black. Every time somebody disagrees with you on this board you're a "cac"

What kind of weak shyt is that? Dude just called me white because I disagreed with his post that quoted a post that didn't make sense...so I'm white? :heh:

That Coli logic :mjlol:

I ain't one of them, I'm proud to be black so when somebody calls me white for no fukking reason other than disagreeing with me is kind of irritating :yeshrug:Instead of jumping on some dumb ass internet slur for daps how about you explain why you don't agree.

This shyt has been building since before the board existed, if you can't comprehend whats going on go watch the previous movies instead of making stupid ass threads.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Because I'm black. Every time somebody disagrees with you on this board you're a "cac"

What kind of weak shyt is that? Dude just called me white because I disagreed with his post that quoted a post that didn't make sense...so I'm white? :heh:

That Coli logic :mjlol:

I ain't one of them, I'm proud to be black so when somebody calls me white for no fukking reason other than disagreeing with me is kind of irritating :yeshrug:Instead of jumping on some dumb ass internet slur for daps how about you explain why you don't agree.

This shyt has been building since before the board existed, if you can't comprehend whats going on go watch the previous movies instead of making stupid ass threads.
or a "c00n!"
:ufdup:

i double dog dare you to go to the Coliseum and say some ill shyt about Lavar Ball!
:okmarvelmelo:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think you're mistaking the Avengers for the Justice League. Everyone except for Black Widow, Hawkeye and Scarlet Witch have had solo movies over the 10 years of development.

-Iron Man has been in 7 movies. 3 of them solo movies.

-Captain America and Thor has been in 5 movies. Both have gotten 3 solo movies.

-Hawkeye, Hulk and Black Widow has been in 4 movies. Hulk has had 1 solo.

-Spider-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Ant-Man and Doctor Strange have been in 2 movies. I already pointed out which 3 of this group haven't had their solo movies yet, but it doesn't diverge from the fact that they've still had lots of character development in the movies they were in.

That's why Marvel is confident enough to make a movie like Infinity War. They've already laid down the foundations for this storyline and the characters to prosper for 10 years. That's why Marvel is beating DC. Because DC chooses to do a big team up movie without developing half their characters first and thus didn't give us any kind of connection to them, which made their movie feel like one big action set piece.

Facts

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
what made black panther so great was the character development. We got to know and love those characters which made all of the action scenes more impactful.

with infinity wars there are just way too many characters for there to be good character development and arcs. It is going to be a bunch of action set pieces with loose character development and story arcs.

Have you not watched any other MCU movie? How much more character development could you possibly need that all these 18 films gave you

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't think there's as much interest in Infinity War as Black Panther. We'll see but the numbers Black Panther is putting up will be hard for Infinity War to beat. But that's also because it's two different things that aren't entirely comparable. Black Panther is a movie we been waiting to see for years and years. I don't know if Infinity War will touch the same feelins and garner to same emotional responses for repeat viewings. IW will make tons and tons of money and it's a great story arc from the comics. I have faith in the Russos to deliver. But Black Panther is a once in a lifetime thing..

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I don't think there's as much interest in Infinity War as Black Panther. We'll see but the numbers Black Panther is putting up will be hard for Infinity War to beat. But that's also because it's two different things that aren't entirely comparable. Black Panther is a movie we been waiting to see for years and years. I don't know if Infinity War will touch the same feelins and garner to same emotional responses for repeat viewings. IW will make tons and tons of money and it's a great story arc from the comics. I have faith in the Russos to deliver. But Black Panther is a once in a lifetime thing..
The shyt you see on this forum sometimes :russ: