it's impossible for Infinity Wars to be as good as Black Panther

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
As much as I loved Black Panther..
I’ve been waiting for a long time for Thanos to wreck shyt..
After being let down by Apocalypse:hhh::scust:
And Galactus being a fukking cloud:gucci::dwillhuh::skip:
I need to see this super villain done right..

Apocalypse is my favorite villian and Singer fukked him up. :mjcry:

I can't wait to see Thanos done right

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
what made black panther so great was the character development. We got to know and love those characters which made all of the action scenes more impactful.

with infinity wars there are just way too many characters for there to be good character development and arcs. It is going to be a bunch of action set pieces with loose character development and story arcs.

The hell are u talking about? The character development is from the past 10 years. WE ALREADY LOVE THE CHARACTERS :snoop:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I hardly think it'll be a buzz around IW. Like who even cares about that after the behemoth of BP that just dropped? Marvel needs to just hurry up with BP 2, 3, homecoming and a prequel and leave those other inferior cac fest marvel films for another day. /sarcasm

IW has a large part of it Wakanda and its cast as part of the plot, location and feature set of the movie. That + the culmination of the MCU...it'll have plenty of buzz, son. Even if it somehow seems to have a lowered interest overall, Marvel promotion will probably just ramp up its Wakanda elements of the movie, to give it even more buzz. It most assuredly won't have the cultural impact, but it'll be a fight fest like no other, which is surely going to also garner attention and fanfare as well. Whether it eclipses BP's run or not, Marvel still wins tho, lol.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
what made black panther so great was the character development. We got to know and love those characters which made all of the action scenes more impactful.

with infinity wars there are just way too many characters for there to be good character development and arcs. It is going to be a bunch of action set pieces with loose character development and story arcs.
Russo's don't dissapoint.

All it needs is epic action and never before seen visuals to be a satisfying watch.

This is the big event. What all these movies are leading up to. They hopefully u derstand what's in the line

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
What kind of moron expects character development with a film with 3000 characters?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The shyt you see on this forum sometimes :russ:

IW is also a once in a lifetime thing. A 19 movie story arc with 20 + protagonists from various films has never been done. And we don't even know what happens in the story yet. Plus it has a part II.
As much as BP is killing right now, I have no doubt this will do even better.

You two do realize that Black Panther is breaking records? Infinity War will have to break the records that Black Panther just set to be as big as the standalone movie... I'll up this thread in a few months.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OP is trying to ride the BP wave for daps and rep by saying goofy shyt. Everybody and their momma know IW is most likely going to be the dopest MCU movie to date. All of this shyt has been leading up to this one moment for years now. We don’t need character development because we know everyone. Their character paths have all led to this.

This movie will be defining moment of the MCU. It might not pull the numbers that BP did because a lot of people saw BP and never really fukked with marvel in the past. But to say a movie that is based on one of the best story arcs in comic book history won’t be as good as BP is just silly. It will be very hard for them to mess this up.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You two do realize that Black Panther is breaking records? Infinity War will have to break the records that Black Panther just set to be as big as the standalone movie... I'll up this thread in a few months.
Yeah, please up the thread in a few months.
You do realize IW is a movie starring Black Panther, Ironman, Captain America, Thor, Doctor Strange and GotG right? I think it will bring out a few more people than even BP. :wow:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So it’s cool to believe in someone (cuz I keep seeing in other places “I believe in ____ _____ brehs”) who though may have a decent track record of success in Hollywood, still hasn’t done shyt in his own universe or franchise...... but on the flip side don’t believe and doubt 2 people who not only had success is other places as well but had MAJOR success in their current universe or franchise and this is now their 3/4th go at it?

4bUV7Ls.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Martha

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
You guys are approaching this shyt all wrong. Why are you comparing Black Panther with Avengers :what:

Why are you guys so elementary with your thinking??

They are two different fukkin movies with two totally different stories why are you comparing them?

Damn you dudes are annoying as hell