it's impossible for Infinity Wars to be as good as Black Panther

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
I am curious as fukk how the Russo brothers are going to handle all these actors in the movie. If they manage this shyt then gawd dam, and then you will have Thanos wrecking shyt.:wow:

You know what if Black Panther fight scenes were tighter I might have agreed. Hopefully for Black Panther 2 they holler at dude that did the Winter soldier fight scenes.
Breh I was just thinking this, who the fukk did the fight choreography for black Panther, it really pissed me off how bad it was. Not even winter soldier but even the civil war guy could better for Black Panther.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yeah this is bs, but let's be real, Infinity War won't be as heralded as BP no matter how good it is. I've predicted a 74ish% Rotten Tomatoes score, and I'm sticking to it. There is so much hype and build up to this, it's imposslbe to imagine everyone will be satisfied.

"mehhhhh, rotten tomatoes doesn't matter... now excuse me while I pump up a movie with a high rotten tomatoes score."

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You guys are approaching this shyt all wrong. Why are you comparing Black Panther with Avengers :what:

Why are you guys so elementary with your thinking??

They are two different fukkin movies with two totally different stories why are you comparing them?

Damn you dudes are annoying as hell
:umad:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You two do realize that Black Panther is breaking records? Infinity War will have to break the records that Black Panther just set to be as big as the standalone movie... I'll up this thread in a few months.

And guess what? Black Panther and Wakanda are gonna be in Infinity War and all signs are pointing to them playing a significant role. Then on top of that you have Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, among others alongside. And they're going against a supervillain that they've been building for 10 years :ohhh:

The Infinity War trailer is literally the most watched trailer of all-time, y'all gotta be trolling :deadmanny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
And guess what? Black Panther and Wakanda are gonna be in Infinity War and all signs are pointing to them playing a significant role. Then on top of that you have Iron Man, Spider-Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Dr. Strange, Ant-Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, among others alongside. And they're going against a supervillain that they've been building for 10 years :ohhh:

The Infinity War trailer is literally the most watched trailer of all-time, y'all gotta be trolling :deadmanny:
IW is like a sequel to BP but the same crowd is not going to show up for some reason. :mjlol:
It's like they forgot BP is in this movie. lol

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I'm always going to be biased in favor of BP, but IW is going to be another GOAT movie.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
what made black panther so great was the character development. We got to know and love those characters which made all of the action scenes more impactful.

with infinity wars there are just way too many characters for there to be good character development and arcs. It is going to be a bunch of action set pieces with loose character development and story arcs.
Same directors as Civil War. They knocked it out of the park then with large including two new characters that had to be introduced. This one requires no introductions, No doubt they'll do it again to cap off the Russo brother trilogy.
AKA the GOAT comic trilogy

1 The Winter Soldier
2 Civil War
3 Infinity

:lawd: the action scenes will be piff as always

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Breh I was just thinking this, who the fukk did the fight choreography for black Panther, it really pissed me off how bad it was. Not even winter soldier but even the civil war guy could better for Black Panther.

They need to hire dudes that do the Raid films. Their fight choreography is the best in the game.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The shyt you see on this forum sometimes :russ:

IW is also a once in a lifetime thing. A 19 movie story arc with 20 + protagonists from various films has never been done. And we don't even know what happens in the story yet. Plus it has a part II.
As much as BP is killing right now, I have no doubt this will do even better.

Yeah. Marvel has created a massive interest and demand in the BP franchise now. People are hungry to see more. So a great deal of those same moviegoers will show up to see Infinity War since T'Challa and Wakanda play a major role in IW...ON TOP of a fanbase that has shelled out billions to see the previous 19 films. Now combine those two consumer groups. That eclipses any previous Marvel film..to include BP.

Yeah, please up the thread in a few months.
You do realize IW is a movie starring Black Panther, Ironman, Captain America, Thor, Doctor Strange and GotG right? I think it will bring out a few more people than even BP. :wow:

I told all of you. Infinity War's 2nd weekend is $112.7 million. Black Panther's 2nd weekend was $111.6 million. By next week Black Panther will begin to chip away at Infinity War's lead and ultimately will end up with the higher box office because of repeat viewings.

Don't ever question me again. :ufdup: