IT’S JUST ME UCE!! Main Event Jey Uso Live & Direct/ Gunther vs Gable IC Title Main Event Monday Night Raw Thread (9/4/23)

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
ezgif-1-32cc7210ad.gif

I bet she can throw a napkin through a brick wall. :noah:

Don’t do it, brehs. :ufdup:

OneDeep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

20230814_RAW_GuntherGable_FC_tonight--89bd44ee5707885523125fe8536f5d23.jpg

Gunther looks to make history in an Intercontinental Title Match against Chad Gable​

Gunther’s march to make history comes down to this. If The Ring General can defeat the leader of Alpha Academy Chad Gable, he will cement his place as the longest-reigning Intercontinental Champion in the title’s prestigious 44-year history. Considering how much of a thorn Gable has been in the side of Imperium as of late, however, that’s easier said than done.

Gunther once again defends the title against the only man to defeat him (via count-out) since his arrival on SmackDown last year, next Monday at 8/7 C on Raw on USA.

20230828_RAW_RiddleDrewVikingR_FC_Tonight--3c09a92e687bab381315c9c6e79b180f.jpg

Drew McIntyre and Matt Riddle take on The Viking Raiders in a Tornado Tag Team Match​

The Viking Raiders have stoked the fury of Drew McIntyre. Now, The Scottish Warrior won’t have to worry about getting in on the action when he and Matt Riddle battle Erik and Ivar in a Tornado Tag Team Match — a contest where Superstars do not need to tag in and every competitor is legal and part of the action.

Will this mayhem play to McIntyre and Riddle’s favor? Or will The Viking Raiders emerge victorious?

Don’t miss all the action of Raw, next Monday at 8/7 C on USA.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
So Chad Gable is the one that taught Maxxine Dupri her new finisher - the Straight Jacket Electric Chair Suplex - that was famously Manami Toyota’s finisher.

Gable being a big wrestling nerd :blessed:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

20230814_RAW_GuntherGable_FC_tonight--89bd44ee5707885523125fe8536f5d23.jpg

Gunther looks to make history in an Intercontinental Title Match against Chad Gable​

Gunther’s march to make history comes down to this. If The Ring General can defeat the leader of Alpha Academy Chad Gable, he will cement his place as the longest-reigning Intercontinental Champion in the title’s prestigious 44-year history. Considering how much of a thorn Gable has been in the side of Imperium as of late, however, that’s easier said than done.

Gunther once again defends the title against the only man to defeat him (via count-out) since his arrival on SmackDown last year, next Monday at 8/7 C on Raw on USA.

20230828_RAW_RiddleDrewVikingR_FC_Tonight--3c09a92e687bab381315c9c6e79b180f.jpg

Drew McIntyre and Matt Riddle take on The Viking Raiders in a Tornado Tag Team Match​

The Viking Raiders have stoked the fury of Drew McIntyre. Now, The Scottish Warrior won’t have to worry about getting in on the action when he and Matt Riddle battle Erik and Ivar in a Tornado Tag Team Match — a contest where Superstars do not need to tag in and every competitor is legal and part of the action.

Will this mayhem play to McIntyre and Riddle’s favor? Or will The Viking Raiders emerge victorious?

Don’t miss all the action of Raw, next Monday at 8/7 C on USA.
GUNTHER giving out that hard Labor tonight :banderas:

Drew needs to turn soon cause Raw is top heavy af with babyfaces with Cody, Jey, Seth, and him.

Be interesting to see what Jey does between now and the Rumble when he starts the program with Jimmy.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Even though I think/want Sheamus to be the one to beat Gunther for the IC title, I’m all for Gable taking that shyt if it means Gunther becomes the top heel and gets to beat Seth and bring prestige to that WHC.

A Cody vs Gunther WHC feud just has :wow: all over it.

Doubt it happens if Cody vs Roman 2 is still the plan though.