I've seen the light brehs... Lebron James really ain't that great

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Before I even begin a Lebron vs Jordan GOAT debate the first question I ask LeBron fans is,

“Does LeBron have handles?”

If they answer yes, I don’t even bother debating.
Did MJ have world class handles?

This is pretty basic

Since bron and Mj are elite and efficient at getting to the rim they don't waste energy with fancy dribbles

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You and LWO are pretty much on your knees begging him to comeback and save the season though
Out of all the people in this thread your fakkit ass quotes me for attention :mjlol:

Show me the post where I'm begging for this clown to come back , groupie fakkit. I'll wait:coffee:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Kobe stans so threatened by greatness:pachaha:
It's telling any thread about Lebron brings more Kobe stans than MJ stans or LBJ stans

I'm not a kobe stan. Hell, I don't even rep Kobe that much.

Im just stating facts. Purely basketball skill wise, Lebron has zero handles, very stiff post game, mediocre defense outside of the Heat days, inability to create pure jumpshots for himself consistently, and is a poor free throw shooter for his position.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Basically LeBron's game doesn't work when Love and Kyrie are hurt or if KD ain't join the 73-9 Dubs. :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

LeBron would probably have 6 rings right now, at the very least 4. His losts in Miami are fair though.