Joel Embiid Voices Frustration Over Knicks Fans' Presence During Game 4

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d feel the same way. Breh playing with half a face & bad knees.

Fans always cry about players not wanting it as bad as them lol

We’ll show me….don’t tell me

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Maybe he should take a look in the mirror. He's the common denominator.

Embiid has made it all about him since day one. Philly has been essentially stuck with Embiid and are forced to build around and appease him because there's simply no other options. He had Harden, Jimmy Butler, good shooters and he still can't get it done. He's not really a leader. He couldn't work to get Ben Simmons right. He's never healthy for a full season. He's never played more than 68 games every in his career and he's only played more than 60 games 4 times. I'm done with Embiid. Been done.
And he finger points like a mafukk and NEVER takes accountability. You can't win a ship with someone as shaky and injury prone as him. Philly has some tough decisions to make.

Daps
Maybe he should take a look in the mirror. He's the common denominator.

Embiid has made it all about him since day one. Philly has been essentially stuck with Embiid and are forced to build around and appease him because there's simply no other options. He had Harden, Jimmy Butler, good shooters and he still can't get it done. He's not really a leader. He couldn't work to get Ben Simmons right. He's never healthy for a full season. He's never played more than 68 games every in his career and he's only played more than 60 games 4 times. I'm done with Embiid. Been done.

What you wrote has nothing to do with anything man :what: :deadrose:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I was SHOCKED the amount of Knick fans in there. 76ers are an institution and Philly is a huge city

City gave up on the 76ers breh it's the same shyt every year.

This wouldn't happen to the Eagles Phillies though. People fed up