Joel Embiid Voices Frustration Over Knicks Fans' Presence During Game 4

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:mjlol: 76ers franchise more stories than Knicks. Knicks just hyped because it play in Manhattant

I laugh when Knicks fans talk about prestige. :mjlol: .

They play in the largest city in the country, that's it. Nothing about the franchise at all screams prestige. They're far less winning version of the Cowboys.:yeshrug:. It'd be an insult to the Cowboys to even call them a poor mans Dallas.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I laugh when Knicks fans talk about prestige. :mjlol: .

They play in the largest city in the country, that's it. Nothing about the franchise at all screams prestige. They're far less winning version of the Cowboys.:yeshrug:. It'd be an insult to the Cowboys to even call them a poor mans Dallas.

They have a longer drought than 76ers winning a championship. Their best player can't even carry rhe jock strap of a Dr. J iverson Wilt

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Maybe he should take a look in the mirror. He's the common denominator.

Embiid has made it all about him since day one. Philly has been essentially stuck with Embiid and are forced to build around and appease him because there's simply no other options. He had Harden, Jimmy Butler, good shooters and he still can't get it done. He's not really a leader. He couldn't work to get Ben Simmons right. He's never healthy for a full season. He's never played more than 68 games every in his career and he's only played more than 60 games 4 times. I'm done with Embiid. Been done.
Nobody could.
So they should part ways with them.
It's hard to move on from an in-prime MVP caliber player because there's always the "this is the year" hope.
Philly ain’t a basketball city, boxing & football, yes.
This is false, Philly is a sports town in general, toxically so.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Philly and Boston ain't shyt compared to NYC in terms of size. Wait until NYers take over the Boston arena in the ECF.
Funny thing is I don't see Boston Fans going out like that

Philly fans did disappoint today

Last edited:

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
Fans gave up on em. They’re tired of the same thing. The fan base collectively checked out on them after game 6 against the Celtics.

Can you blame them? Perennial second round choke jobs. Joel’s never healthy during the playoffs. The GM was actively trolling the fanbase for wanting to trade Tobias Harris and calling them casuals. They started the process to avoid being at the same place they’re currently in.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
@The God Poster would defend this kind of crying if a certain overrated role player was saying this about Kings fans taking over Chase.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I think it’s all economics. The locals might be priced out on these tickets? Meanwhile the cost of 76er playoff tickets and an Amtrak ticket is cheaper than regular season Knicks tickets.
Possibly, but most of those tickets should have already been scooped up by the season seat holders of those seats, especially those lower bowl seats. So chances are it was them throwing their tickets up on the secondary market, which got purchased by Knick fans and not fellow 76er fans.

Last edited: