Jokic is officially the 9th player to win 3 MVP’s

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I don't have a problem with their being no set metric. I have a problem when they claim their reason for voting the way they did, or whoever winning was due to "established" metric. It's why their arguments fall apart.

Either say, we didn't really watch or pay attention this season, but from what we saw, he was the best player that we were comfortable with. Or, I just felt he was the all-around best player this season. But their fake rationale is dumb because they switch it up every year.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Whatever you think about him winning the award, (I would not have voted him 1st place personally, I would've voted Luka), what Shaq did yesterday was honestly pretty disgusting and classless.
It's fine to have your opinion but let the guy have his fukking moment without you spitting on his achievement.
Love Inside the NBA but Shaq is just so fukking bitter and disrespectful sometimes it's tough to take
Shaq been an insecure sensitive bozo

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I would have gave to SGA first but Jokic would have been my #2. Maybe next year for SGA he is the best guard in the league to me right now.

TheLostOnes

Laker for life
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I've been saying that the awards are narrative driven also forgot media driven too. SGA should of absolutely gotten this award. changed this team from a lottery team to a 1 seed being the first option while scoring at a efficient and elite level

Fred

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
Im officially done with the award now.. between this and the dpoy award. It's just a shyt show.. the people who vote for this shyt are fukking stupid.

You telling me joker has more than Kobe and KD combined?

This cac is a bum