Just came back from a black feminist meeting

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Its funny how the black feminist cape thread pops up with all the ether that the internet has been "buzzing" with with Tariq Nasheed ethering those black feminist. Will styles I hope u not on the COINTEL payroll nikka...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its funny how the black feminist cape thread pops up with all the ether that the internet has been "buzzing" with with Tariq Nasheed ethering those black feminist. Will styles I hope u not on the COINTEL payroll nikka...

will just trynna get back at tariq for cutting him off on his show :ohhh:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
this is false breh. Most serial killers(white) target non blacks. look that up. :comeon:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutchinson/when-a-serial-killer-targ_b_185175.html I have...

One of the main ideologies of black feminists is to shyt on black men, its not about bein recognized..... What struggles do these black feminist have that black men dont? :beli: If a black woman wants to go off on a nikka, all that sittin there quiet listenin isnt gonna stop her from doin so.

No its not, these women pretty much destroyed that concept soon as I walked in. They know we have the same struggles, as one woman said " Black women pretty much feel how the world treat black men cause its indirectly it affects the family. Theyre only problem is when the man is killed or taken away from them. Thats the pain...its not a anger issue, its depression

This is TOTAL bullshyt. alot of these black feminists worship and praise white men and the white power structure. (see kola Boof) They were in there bullshyttin in front of you breh :comeon:

Once again these women are speaking from depression of abandonment by black men who they thought was there to protect them. We wasnt discussing hate cause at the end of the day, these women love us and stand by us. They just looking for good men to have a chance to build with, These women have been cheated, raped, abused all by black men, and yet they still here willing to talk and understand why its happening and how to make it stop.

These black feminists have been trained and conditioned that they dont need a man. They can have as many kids as they want and the govt will fund them. they dont need a man in the home. This whole "defense mechanism" theory is bullshyt breh

:camby: leave breh, because you have no idea
@Willstyles

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps

:camby: Im made this thread to talk about how these women are talking from another pain other than bitterness.

I mean did you even read my post about how black men being killed and taken are affecting them?

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
:what: lets talk about rich once the majority of us are stable and have our own economic base. nobody said money equates happiness but i'm willing to bet money can bring joy long before extreme poverty.

depending on how its used.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I think so of yall dudes need to leave ya feelings at the door and try to understand where these women are coming from. This boof chick isnt the face that these women want to represent them. She's something that black feminist try to avoid being, because they know no man wants will listen if their spoken to like that. You fellas have no idea, how these women feel about us, so before you compare all of them to just a couple, speak with them first.

Stop judging

ThugLife

Diehard Jimmy Buckets fan
Daps
Reppin
I bought a Carbon 15 when I was 18
:camby:So we're gonna give OP a pass for being a super simp?

:laff:

3sx2.png

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
I applaud you for having an open mind and attending the meeting breh, not many brothers would sit and listen too all that and not become argumentative, rude, or even walk out. Its a sensitive subject.... You came away with perspective and understanding and that's good for individual growth. Do you think those same women in that meeting would attend a meeting filled with black men discussing their issues with society and black women? They dont even have to be in a group, they can come solo just like you did. Do you think they would handle the meeting like you did? Will they leave the meeting with perspective and understanding? If so, then maybe thats the first step to some sort of TRUE unity. Start small in your community and let it grow breh. :salute:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Glad you went. It amazes me how many men shyt on feminism yet have no idea what it is and what it stands for. Good for you. The only way we grow is when we communicate.