Just came back from a black feminist meeting

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"I'd rather be a white mans whore than the gum on a black mans shoe. fukk black men."

Kola boof, black feminist.
https://mobile.twitter.com/KolaBoof

I can say with a happy heart that most black feminist are like her

read my post and then re-read that tweet

I think so of yall dudes need to leave ya feelings at the door and try to understand where these women are coming from. This boof chick isnt the face that these women want to represent them. She's something that black feminist try to avoid being, because they know no man wants will listen if their spoken to like that. You fellas have no idea, how these women feel about us, so before you compare all of them to just a couple, speak with them first.

Stop judging

seems a lot of black feminist have a defeatist complex when it comes to relationships with black men. i get the impression this quote is actually a common thought among some black women and they would go that route before even considering the risk of trying and failing with a black man. some women on this forum have insinuated or straight out said similar things as well. maybe in their scorned bizarro universe that's a worthwhile consolation prize, but it's self fulfilling to the very complaints they have about us the real world.

black men in america are the most persecuted people on this planet. we deal with so much sh1t on a day to day basis and throughout our lives that i don't think anyone can really relate or understand what we go through. it's no excuse for us not to try and do what's right, but i do think we need to be cut more slack, loved more unconditionally and more supported by the very women who demonize us for our struggles and failures.

the other gripe i have about black feminist is these are the same women that will sh1t on us in a second for getting with a white woman because honestly speaking, those white women are willing to sacrifice more to keep their man happy and their relationship in order than they are.

what if i told those black feminist they could take a few pages from a white woman's book, when it comes to loving black men. i'm sure i'd be hit with a lot of this....:birdman:...:pacspit:...:and i'd be responding with a lot of this ....:yeshrug:...:umad:...

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
It's cool you went to that meeting and hopefully you can gain something positive out of it as well as the women at the meeting. I agree with the posters that spoke on the economic situation of black Americans in that it needs a lot more focus/attention. Having a solid economic base for the community would give us the freedom and power to deal with the other problems that our poverty (largely perpetuated by racism) has inflicted effectively. Overall open dialogue such as the meeting you attended needs to take place in all our communities on a regular basis (similar to townhall meetings) and include all blacks not just women. It's so important to have our combined efforts in this fight. We didn't survive this long in this country under these conditions without working together.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Black females can change the way black men act. I hate to say it, but p*ssy is a powerful thing. If they started saying you must have some type of education, be interested in such and such. these nikkas would change in an instant. The thing is we know that when we run into one of these type of females, theres a hoodrat with low standards that will put up with that man.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt say you wasnt but I think you forgetting about the damage that has been done to black women by society, being true to themselves result in them being shunned by most of us men. I mean they just wanna be loved and unfortunately some of them dont know where to start. All I can ask is for you to forgive them and show them
Society has done harm to black men as well, but you don't see me drowning in my sorrows. And you don't know that, if you're talking about a natural black woman, I danced with one in Germany from Amsterdam and she had a fro and I wanted to wife that up right then & there.

Ain't nobody shunning black women, and if some of them don't know where to start then they better pick up a cot damn magazine, ask moms or grandma or something.

But idk I really feel like you're trolling with this shyt because of how ridiculous and pathetic it sounds.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
they're called womanists'
feminism is for white girls only.
womanism is for women of all races.
:troll:
Angry bytches

Last edited:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didnt say you wasnt but I think you forgetting about the damage that has been done to black women by society, being true to themselves result in them being shunned by most of us men. I mean they just wanna be loved and unfortunately some of them dont know where to start. All I can ask is for you to forgive them and show them

I'm not saying that your wrong, but can you give me an example of this?

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
No this meeting wasnt about fukk black men group, these women love us to death and we wouldnt dream about leaving us for other races. But as one sista put where can they go too, most interracial relationships are geared towards black men. White men dont really care for black women the way that they want to be cared for. Then came the question of " well who do "? This one thing this sista said kinda touched a nerve, but it was true. She said " Its not that Im mad at black men, Im heart broken at not being protected by them " Black men are being killed everyday in these streets by each other, by police and by themselves. Theyre being locked up faster than we can hug them. With them gone, who is here to protect us?

I questioned their choices in men, a bunch of them questioned it too. Their conclusion was the as mine. Can't expect a women to learn what a real man is when she never had one in her life. They also questioned our choice in women. I tried to break it down to her the best way I can. None of us want virgins, all of us wanna fukk on the first date and sometimes we dont think about the women we fukk. Then she told me to imagine the pressure of being under those standards. Thinking that if you dont give yourself to this man he will leave, you wont find another since not a lot men wants to be virgins. Society pressure for a woman to have a man and have a family by a certain age. So you do it and he leaves, then what? Just for like a man to have sex with a woman and get her pregnant just to get done dirty with child support and make your life a living hell is the same for us women that have sex with no good men, get pregnant just to be abandon. We are not that all different, besides us going through morning sickness and carrying a child's life thats life maybe cut in half. Most black men dont bury their kids, the mothers do.

After a certain point this becomes just an excuse to justify what you prefer to date. The narrative you are describing basically boils down to them dating men that are prone to be absent from the household. You can't only date criminals or dudes close to that lifestyle then complain that they leave the household, aren't the breadwinners, in and out of jail or whatever else they complain about. It comes down to women making consistent bad choices in the men they choose to date. Demand better. Black women who have their stuff together and aren't combative don't have as hard a time finding a quality mate.

And speak for yourself breh. Some men would love to marry a virgin, just not very realistic in this society.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I applaud you for having an open mind and attending the meeting breh, not many brothers would sit and listen too all that and not become argumentative, rude, or even walk out. Its a sensitive subject.... You came away with perspective and understanding and that's good for individual growth. Do you think those same women in that meeting would attend a meeting filled with black men discussing their issues with society and black women? They dont even have to be in a group, they can come solo just like you did. Do you think they would handle the meeting like you did? Will they leave the meeting with perspective and understanding? If so, then maybe thats the first step to some sort of TRUE unity. Start small in your community and let it grow breh. :salute:

I doubt it...but who knows :manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
After a certain point this becomes just an excuse to justify what you prefer to date. The narrative you are describing basically boils down to them dating men that are prone to be absent from the household. You can't only date criminals or dudes close to that lifestyle then complain that they leave the household, aren't the breadwinners, in and out of jail or whatever else they complain about. It comes down to women making consistent bad choices in the men they choose to date. Demand better. Black women who have their stuff together and aren't combative don't have as hard a time finding a quality mate.

And speak for yourself breh. Some men would love to marry a virgin, just not very realistic in this society.

:salute: A simple evolutionary concept:

You touch an iron at 3 years old and learn that hot shyt hurts so you never touch it again...

Point is, the ability to experience one bad episode in your life serves as the blueprint which you use to follow moving forward to constantly put you in the best position you could be in every aspect...economically, physically, whatever.

How a black woman gonna try justifying that she can't find a man "because she never had one"?:childplease: If they're broke convicts with baby mothers and side hustles...stop dating broke convicts with baby mothers and side hustles. Textbook example of insanity right there....

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Black females can change the way black men act. I hate to say it, but p*ssy is a powerful thing. If they started saying you must have some type of education, be interested in such and such. these nikkas would change in an instant. The thing is we know that when we run into one of these type of females, theres a hoodrat with low standards that will put up with that man.
so black women are the leaders of black society? not the men?