Just came back from a black feminist meeting

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
well the issue is that most black men start off so far behind the 8 ball that they are very rarely good from the jump...as a black man you have to learn how to be "good"...you have to want to be "good"...you have to dedicate yourself to being "good"...and the problem with black women is that they don't really want to have you around while you are going through this process...

When a black man is washing the dishes...a black women won't want anything to do with him...girl please...this nikka wash dishes for a living...:heh:
But when that black man is washing dishes he has that moment when he realizes...damn i am 22 and washing dishes i got to get my shyt together:sadbron:

Then he move from washing dishes to waiting tables...but a black woman won't want anything to do with him...girl please...this nikka wait tables for a living ...girl lets scrape all this food on one plate to help this nikka out :heh:
But when that black man is waiting tables he realizes that a few months ago he was washing dishes...and well slow motion is better than no motion :manny:

Then he move from waiting tables to cooking...but no black woman will want anything to do with him...girl please this nikka a cook...this nikka back here in all that grease all day...nikka go home every night smelling like crisco...:heh:
But when that black man is cooking...well now he been there awhile...now people who been there know him as the guy who went from washing to cooking...and now that black man is seeing the in and outs of the business...and he is thinking :leon:...you know i could add a lil spice here...try this...try that...get a little creative...:leon:

Then he move from cooking to bartending...and now that black woman might not want him...but now she kinda interested... now he on her radar...now she see him out here mixing drinks and flirting with chicks and they tipping him 10 dollars and damn who is this white dude in a suit he seems to be all buddy buddy with...:leon:...damn it's 3 a.m and i am still here...damn is he taking that entire tip jar home:damn:...damn i see some 20's in that jar:damn:
And now that black man is right there on the precipice...cause he has washed dishes...busted tables...served food...and cooked food...and been a bartender...and you know what...it took 3 years but damn everybody know this guy...people who have been coming here know him by name...when he says he used to be a cook people say "so that was YOUR eggplant paremesean :leon::ooh:

And then...they got a management gig open up...a new place opening up...and who do they ask...that black man of course...because he has seen every ounce of this place and knows it in and out
And now this nikka got a suit...now you look at the restaurant owned by or property managed by or team management manager is...this nikka...

And now all these black women are like :pachaha::wub:...girl that is a good man...girl he OWNS something...girl look at him in that suit i bet he got a big dikk...girl he worked his way up the right way...girl that is a gawd damn good man right there you think he single...

But...what those black women don't realize is that he was a good man when he was just washing dishes...

And well you didn't want him then...and now...well now he owns something and he doesn't really have time for you...he doesn't have any emotional attachment to you, black woman, because when he first became a good man washing that sticky ass alfredo off them plates...he looked around and didn't see you...black woman...:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:...you were to busy bashing him for washing dishes and being a 20 year old still living at home and having no ambition remember...:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

You don't want a good black man who is a good black man...you want a regular black man who is making the transition to a good black man...cause that transition is a very real struggle...and when he makes it that black man will always look back and remember the people around him in that struggle...or the lack of people...black woman...:mjpls::mjpls:
dhMeAzK.gif

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Its terrible. Even when the men and women come together...its all fukked up. You have a woman's league and a men's league telling themselves they are together but they are really just two separate organizations sharing space...even our moments of unity are divided at the core because of this poisonous outside interference. Single moms telling daughters men aint shyt, telling their sons women aint shyt and confusing them since they are being raised by a woman. Then you have these weak, brittle men who want to create children out of wedlock, tell their sons to respect women even though the son is watching his dad sleep with other women that isn't his mother and telling him that baby momma/baby daddy culture is normal when its destructive. The men who do have good intentions are so damn weak that they do more harm then good.

If a man really wanted to help these women....he would have walked into that feminist meeting, took one of the women by the arm and told her enough is enough....took her home, gave her some legendary pipe, rubbed her lower back and kissed her ear while she cooked dinner and showed her what healthy male/female interaction is....

but naw....dudes wanna sit at feminist meetings and have Inyanla Vanzant story time instead. :snoop:

My nikka you think these chicks aint getting that legendary pipe anyway? That shyt don't solve anything. :heh:

I think baby mama/daddy culture hasn't destroyed shyt, personally, cause it's married couples that's out there when shyt ends badly that have the same interaction and relationship as a baby mama/daddy would. But yeah the problem is a lot of the time the mothers carry the burden and they're raising their daughters and sons in entirely polar opposite ways. So it further perpetuates that disconnect between black women and men. And people wonder why we hail black love, cause it's so rare to see that. It's pretty much broken.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
well the issue is that most black men start off so far behind the 8 ball that they are very rarely good from the jump...as a black man you have to learn how to be "good"...you have to want to be "good"...you have to dedicate yourself to being "good"...and the problem with black women is that they don't really want to have you around while you are going through this process...

When a black man is washing the dishes...a black women won't want anything to do with him...girl please...this nikka wash dishes for a living...:heh:
But when that black man is washing dishes he has that moment when he realizes...damn i am 22 and washing dishes i got to get my shyt together:sadbron:

Then he move from washing dishes to waiting tables...but a black woman won't want anything to do with him...girl please...this nikka wait tables for a living ...girl lets scrape all this food on one plate to help this nikka out :heh:
But when that black man is waiting tables he realizes that a few months ago he was washing dishes...and well slow motion is better than no motion :manny:

Then he move from waiting tables to cooking...but no black woman will want anything to do with him...girl please this nikka a cook...this nikka back here in all that grease all day...nikka go home every night smelling like crisco...:heh:
But when that black man is cooking...well now he been there awhile...now people who been there know him as the guy who went from washing to cooking...and now that black man is seeing the in and outs of the business...and he is thinking :leon:...you know i could add a lil spice here...try this...try that...get a little creative...:leon:

Then he move from cooking to bartending...and now that black woman might not want him...but now she kinda interested... now he on her radar...now she see him out here mixing drinks and flirting with chicks and they tipping him 10 dollars and damn who is this white dude in a suit he seems to be all buddy buddy with...:leon:...damn it's 3 a.m and i am still here...damn is he taking that entire tip jar home:damn:...damn i see some 20's in that jar:damn:
And now that black man is right there on the precipice...cause he has washed dishes...busted tables...served food...and cooked food...and been a bartender...and you know what...it took 3 years but damn everybody know this guy...people who have been coming here know him by name...when he says he used to be a cook people say "so that was YOUR eggplant paremesean :leon::ooh:

And then...they got a management gig open up...a new place opening up...and who do they ask...that black man of course...because he has seen every ounce of this place and knows it in and out
And now this nikka got a suit...now you look at the restaurant owned by or property managed by or team management manager is...this nikka...

And now all these black women are like :pachaha::wub:...girl that is a good man...girl he OWNS something...girl look at him in that suit i bet he got a big dikk...girl he worked his way up the right way...girl that is a gawd damn good man right there you think he single...

But...what those black women don't realize is that he was a good man when he was just washing dishes...

And well you didn't want him then...and now...well now he owns something and he doesn't really have time for you...he doesn't have any emotional attachment to you, black woman, because when he first became a good man washing that sticky ass alfredo off them plates...he looked around and didn't see you...black woman...:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:...you were to busy bashing him for washing dishes and being a 20 year old still living at home and having no ambition remember...:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

You don't want a good black man who is a good black man...you want a regular black man who is making the transition to a good black man...cause that transition is a very real struggle...and when he makes it that black man will always look back and remember the people around him in that struggle...or the lack of people...black woman...:mjpls::mjpls:

:wow: my nikka, this is something I can agree on with you. Youre right, black women usually do have a start and black men do have to catch up. When we play catch up, its considered a bad thing since we should have had or shyt together. Im gonna ask this question also. Believe it our not im writing all yall questions down so I can ask them

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I think it's imperative at the very least to have both genders present when these discussions are being made, so that their distress is heard and maybe even somewhat understood. It makes no sense to me to talk about what's going on in the black community and only have black women out there talkin bout these issues. It becomes somewhat of a pity party, and then you know those "these nikkas aint shyt!" comments float about. I mean black men gotta be present too, so the women can gain a little insight into their everyday struggles and what their distress is too. Then maybe we can start attempting to resolve the disconnect between the two.

Fact is they understand our struggle, I mean how can they no? Sista said it herself, Black men are their other half. The worlds locks them up, who's there putting money on his bond or making sure he's good in jail, the mother or the girlfriends. Young man gets killed, hows their paying for the funeral, the mother or the gf. He has a hard day at work cause some cracka cant expect the fact a black man is smarter, who's there to make sure he comes home to a loving home and dinner. Thats why I feel that the shyt that happens to us affect yall directly or indirectly. They young woman that was on the phone with trayvon, the night he got killed. She loved that boy and now hes been killed, how does that make her feel? Have anyone every tried to speak with her without the cameras for ratings? Could you imagine whats probably going through her head right now, to love a black man just for him to be taken away? All of our struggles are the same, but I can say at times Im not conscious of the things some of these go through to hold us down.

Personally I dont know if black men can leave the feelings at the door and speak with these women. Last thing they wanna do is be ignored and written off as being bitter. Kinda like you going to a doctor know you have cancer and want help, but he giving you cold tablets but pushing out the door. If its some dudes that have a open mind to listen, Im all for it.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Good shyt..........we need more open conversation and communication among the black woman and black man, the young and the old, rich and poor............

........dark skin and light skin :mjpls:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Fact is they understand our struggle, I mean how can they no? Sista said it herself, Black men are their other half. The worlds locks them up, who's there putting money on his bond or making sure he's good in jail, the mother or the girlfriends. Young man gets killed, hows their paying for the funeral, the mother or the gf. He has a hard day at work cause some cracka cant expect the fact a black man is smarter, who's there to make sure he comes home to a loving home and dinner. Thats why I feel that the shyt that happens to us affect yall directly or indirectly. They young woman that was on the phone with trayvon, the night he got killed. She loved that boy and now hes been killed, how does that make her feel? Have anyone every tried to speak with her without the cameras for ratings? Could you imagine whats probably going through her head right now, to love a black man just for him to be taken away? All of our struggles are the same, but I can say at times Im not conscious of the things some of these go through to hold us down.

Personally I dont know if black men can leave the feelings at the door and speak with these women. Last thing they wanna do is be ignored and written off as being bitter. Kinda like you going to a doctor know you have cancer and want help, but he giving you cold tablets but pushing out the door. If its some dudes that have a open mind to listen, Im all for it.

That's exactly what I'm talking about, and I've been through that in my own personal life. It's disheartening but you now where the root of the problem is, the white devil, then you can move on from there. It's a lot of black women placing that blame on black men which completely and utterly confuses me but most of the time it's like talking to a brick wall. It's gonna take a lot of convincing on their side as well.

It's entirely possible, the black men I know are open, willing, and acknowledge it. We used to talk about these issues all the time in college, and we came to an understanding because it was right there in front of us it was nothing but crackas.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That's exactly what I'm talking about, and I've been through that in my own personal life. It's disheartening but you now where the root of the problem is, the white devil, then you can move on from there. It's a lot of black women placing that blame on black men which completely and utterly confuses me but most of the time it's like talking to a brick wall. It's gonna take a lot of convincing on their side as well.

It's entirely possible, the black men I know are open, willing, and acknowledge it. We used to talk about these issues all the time in college, and we came to an understanding because it was right there in front of us it was nothing but crackas.

Pretty much sums up my sentiments on the whole issue. I don't understand how it's come to a point where black women are now the face all black people, men included, to constantly indict us for faults, (real and perceived) we may have when they knowingly do it from a biased perspective. Half the time you hear about them speaking about us, its not from a standpoint of cohesion, but one of dissent.

Then of course, you sprinkle the turdcake that is black feminism with bitter women who are on that "fukk black men cause they ain't shyt" and even :mjpls:tip...and you only have a recipe for destruction.

How you expect to build from that @Willstyles ? I mean I see how you wanna get other perspectives, but the whole existence of a black feminist movement defies the very concept of strengthening the black family structure...you cant be having women simply removing black men from the equation to get an answer that actually amounts to something.:ufdup:

Last edited:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
My nikka you think these chicks aint getting that legendary pipe anyway? That shyt don't solve anything. :heh:

I think baby mama/daddy culture hasn't destroyed shyt, personally, cause it's married couples that's out there when shyt ends badly that have the same interaction and relationship as a baby mama/daddy would. But yeah the problem is a lot of the time the mothers carry the burden and they're raising their daughters and sons in entirely polar opposite ways. So it further perpetuates that disconnect between black women and men. And people wonder why we hail black love, cause it's so rare to see that. It's pretty much broken.

Its true and doesn't help that some of the mothers have unresolved issues they never addressed before entering motherhood. Knowing the kids are ruined before they even have a chance is the worst. :wow: The damage is so deep I honestly think it would take a miracle to change. I literally watch family members post pics of my lil cousins throwing up gang signs, referring to the son as "her man"....I already know how the story ends.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Its terrible. Even when the men and women come together...its all fukked up. You have a woman's league and a men's league telling themselves they are together but they are really just two separate organizations sharing space...even our moments of unity are divided at the core because of this poisonous outside interference. Single moms telling daughters men aint shyt, telling their sons women aint shyt and confusing them since they are being raised by a woman. Then you have these weak, brittle men who want to create children out of wedlock, tell their sons to respect women even though the son is watching his dad sleep with other women that isn't his mother and telling him that baby momma/baby daddy culture is normal when its destructive. The men who do have good intentions are so damn weak that they do more harm then good.

If a man really wanted to help these women....he would have walked into that feminist meeting, took one of the women by the arm and told her enough is enough....took her home, gave her some legendary pipe, rubbed her lower back and kissed her ear while she cooked dinner and showed her what healthy male/female interaction is....

but naw....dudes wanna sit at feminist meetings and have Inyanla Vanzant story time instead. :snoop:

If you think sex and a back rub is the key to fixing these women issues of abandonment, youre mistaken. You think these women dont get that already? The problem is theyre not being heard. Think for a sec if you was to run up to these women talmbout "damn girl you just need some pipe and you will be alright" Tell you right now that would make them feel worse since they already feel that their bodies dont belong to them, so me telling them what they should let me do to it isnt gonna work.

These women want our ears, not our dikks. If dikk was the key, we wouldnt be having this convo.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
Wilstyles this is the part where i normally diss you for your captain save'em antics, but i'll take my boot of your neck this one time only. These black 'feminists' fatal flaw is that they dont go talk to the black MAN they have a problem with, they talk about it with all the other black females but not us. Which leads to further confusion and miscommunication.

:lolbron:Keep it real breh you went to the meeting looking for easy victims with low-self esteem