Just came back from a black feminist meeting

Flay Mayweather

Superstar
Daps
The way women treat themselves is the reason why we can't appreciate them the way they want us to.

The image people have of a black man compliments that of a black woman . if black women don't change their image then black men wont either. We was made in a pair, man and woman , it only takes two.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Black men are being killed everyday in these streets by each other, by police and by themselves. Theyre being locked up faster than we can hug them. With them gone, who is here to protect us? Which raises the question, have we really abandon our women? Not on purpose of course, but she's right, for every man that's taken away from this life or society leaves a woman without her man

Basically, that's a huge issue and why I can't get with this whole black feminism movement. Because of brothas have been ripped from us by this bullshyt justice system and the streets, or whatever else, why the fukk would I do the same? I have 9 brothas myself, as black women we need to hold down the fort and stop checking for this bullshyt feminist movement when nobody is checking for us but ourselves. Why would I join a movement that was created by the very devils who created it, and took them from me? That's an issue that needs to be talked about more.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Basically, that's a huge issue and why I can't get with this whole black feminism movement. Because of brothas have been ripped from us by this bullshyt justice system and the streets, or whatever else, why the fukk would I do the same? I have 9 brothas myself, as black women we need to hold down the fort and stop checking for this bullshyt feminist movement when nobody is checking for us but ourselves. Why would I join a movement that was created by the very devils who created it, and took them from me? That's an issue that needs to be talked about more.

I like you...you're a good poster in this forum.:lawd:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Call dude a simp if you want, call the chicks misguided or whiny, but one thing remains true--If men, credible men lead, women will follow. We as men can't get into the excuse game of b-b-but they do shyt too!

This might sound sexist, but that's like getting into a debate with your child when they're wilding instead of just being the parent. We need to take the lead in our families and steer clear of all fukk shyt.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

Wow its still shocking anytime I hear a woman who realizes how bullshyt the feminist movement is. :wow: Every time I point out the bullshyt element of feminism I get falsely labeled a woman hater. White women would feed this feminism nonsense to black women when the seeds of destruction were being planted and tell them to be combative towards their men and break up their homes while the "feminist" white women would go back home to their husbands and cook dinner. :skip:

Now we got men wanting to be leaders but sitting in feminist meetings, falling for the okie doke. :dead:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wow its still shocking anytime I hear a woman who realizes how bullshyt the feminist movement is. :wow: Every time I point out the bullshyt element of feminism on it I get falsely labeled a woman hater. White women would feed this feminism nonsense to black women when the seeds of destruction were being planted and tell them to be combative towards their men and break up their homes while the "feminist" white women would go back home to their husbands and cook dinner. :skip:

Now we got men wanting to be leaders but sitting in feminist meetings, falling for the okie doke. :dead:

Lol it's stupid to me because how is the solution dividing each other? We both got our issues, doesn't it make sense to hash them out, come together and unify? To be honest, I think it's generational, a lot of the mothers are forced with the burden of taking care of the entire family with literally no help from anyone (this even goes back to slavery), so they drill it in they daughters minds to never be with a dead beat "ain't shyt" nikka that'll leave and abandon you. I've witnessed that shyt myself, and like I said before I have a whole clan of bruvas why the fukk would I just up and leave em to join something as stupid as the feminist movement? Plus most of em be extreme and have a lot of in fighting themselves. Them feminazis ain't no joke. :merchant:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks hun, speaking with these women has changed my perspective on so many things. The things yall go through are just :to:.
images

blackslash

Superstar
Daps
Why are MENN using the "if women asked more of us we'd improve and change"??

nikka u disgustign excuses of men got it backwards

MEN are the leaders of the home and

We are the ones who are suppsoed to lead our woman and they adapt accordingly

Our women will be better when we are better

But i think some of yall got too used to the "single mother" home that your whole damn idea of both sexes has become distorted

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
well the issue is that most black men start off so far behind the 8 ball that they are very rarely good from the jump...as a black man you have to learn how to be "good"...you have to want to be "good"...you have to dedicate yourself to being "good"...and the problem with black women is that they don't really want to have you around while you are going through this process...

When a black man is washing the dishes...a black women won't want anything to do with him...girl please...this nikka wash dishes for a living...:heh:
But when that black man is washing dishes he has that moment when he realizes...damn i am 22 and washing dishes i got to get my shyt together:sadbron:

Then he move from washing dishes to waiting tables...but a black woman won't want anything to do with him...girl please...this nikka wait tables for a living ...girl lets scrape all this food on one plate to help this nikka out :heh:
But when that black man is waiting tables he realizes that a few months ago he was washing dishes...and well slow motion is better than no motion :manny:

Then he move from waiting tables to cooking...but no black woman will want anything to do with him...girl please this nikka a cook...this nikka back here in all that grease all day...nikka go home every night smelling like crisco...:heh:
But when that black man is cooking...well now he been there awhile...now people who been there know him as the guy who went from washing to cooking...and now that black man is seeing the in and outs of the business...and he is thinking :leon:...you know i could add a lil spice here...try this...try that...get a little creative...:leon:

Then he move from cooking to bartending...and now that black woman might not want him...but now she kinda interested... now he on her radar...now she see him out here mixing drinks and flirting with chicks and they tipping him 10 dollars and damn who is this white dude in a suit he seems to be all buddy buddy with...:leon:...damn it's 3 a.m and i am still here...damn is he taking that entire tip jar home:damn:...damn i see some 20's in that jar:damn:
And now that black man is right there on the precipice...cause he has washed dishes...busted tables...served food...and cooked food...and been a bartender...and you know what...it took 3 years but damn everybody know this guy...people who have been coming here know him by name...when he says he used to be a cook people say "so that was YOUR eggplant paremesean :leon::ooh:

And then...they got a management gig open up...a new place opening up...and who do they ask...that black man of course...because he has seen every ounce of this place and knows it in and out
And now this nikka got a suit...now you look at the restaurant owned by or property managed by or team management manager is...this nikka...

And now all these black women are like :pachaha::wub:...girl that is a good man...girl he OWNS something...girl look at him in that suit i bet he got a big dikk...girl he worked his way up the right way...girl that is a gawd damn good man right there you think he single...

But...what those black women don't realize is that he was a good man when he was just washing dishes...

And well you didn't want him then...and now...well now he owns something and he doesn't really have time for you...he doesn't have any emotional attachment to you, black woman, because when he first became a good man washing that sticky ass alfredo off them plates...he looked around and didn't see you...black woman...:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:...you were to busy bashing him for washing dishes and being a 20 year old still living at home and having no ambition remember...:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

You don't want a good black man who is a good black man...you want a regular black man who is making the transition to a good black man...cause that transition is a very real struggle...and when he makes it that black man will always look back and remember the people around him in that struggle...or the lack of people...black woman...:mjpls::mjpls:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

As I said before black women movement is a lot different from white women. These women are not about having equal rights in the work place or not wanting to be house wives. Its not angry that comes from these women but disappoint from that black men are suppose to be the protectors and providers and the majority are not doing so either cause they being killed, locked up and or just not stepping up to the plate. If you have a way for these women to get their voices out into society without being branded as bitter or crazy I would like to know cause thats my goal actually.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Why are MENN using the "if women asked more of us we'd improve and change"??

nikka u disgustign excuses of men got it backwards

MEN are the leaders of the home and

We are the ones who are suppsoed to lead our woman and they adapt accordingly

Our women will be better when we are better

But i think some of yall got too used to the "single mother" home that your whole damn idea of both sexes has become distorted

Crazy thing about is these women what that from black men, and depressed cause its not happening as much as it should.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
As I said before black women movement is a lot different from white women. These women are not about having equal rights in the work place or not wanting to be house wives. Its not angry that comes from these women but disappoint from that black men are suppose to be the protectors and providers and the majority are not doing so either cause they being killed, locked up and or just not stepping up to the plate. If you have a way for these women to get their voices out into society without being branded as bitter or crazy I would like to know cause thats my goal actually.

I think it's imperative at the very least to have both genders present when these discussions are being made, so that their distress is heard and maybe even somewhat understood. It makes no sense to me to talk about what's going on in the black community and only have black women out there talkin bout these issues. It becomes somewhat of a pity party, and then you know those "these nikkas aint shyt!" comments float about. I mean black men gotta be present too, so the women can gain a little insight into their everyday struggles and what their distress is too. Then maybe we can start attempting to resolve the disconnect between the two.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Lol it's stupid to me because how is the solution dividing each other? We both got our issues, doesn't it make sense to hash them out, come together and unify? To be honest, I think it's generational, a lot of the mothers are forced with the burden of taking care of the entire family with literally no help from anyone (this even goes back to slavery), so they drill it in they daughters minds to never be with a dead beat "ain't shyt" nikka that'll leave and abandon you. I've witnessed that shyt myself, and like I said before I have a whole clan of bruvas why the fukk would I just up and leave em to join something as stupid as the feminist movement? Plus most of em be extreme and have a lot of in fighting themselves. Them feminazis ain't no joke. :merchant:

Its terrible. Even when the men and women come together...its all fukked up. You have a woman's league and a men's league telling themselves they are together but they are really just two separate organizations sharing space...even our moments of unity are divided at the core because of this poisonous outside interference. Single moms telling daughters men aint shyt, telling their sons women aint shyt and confusing them since they are being raised by a woman. Then you have these weak, brittle men who want to create children out of wedlock, tell their sons to respect women even though the son is watching his dad sleep with other women that isn't his mother and telling him that baby momma/baby daddy culture is normal when its destructive. The men who do have good intentions are so damn weak that they do more harm then good.

If a man really wanted to help these women....he would have walked into that feminist meeting, took one of the women by the arm and told her enough is enough....took her home, gave her some legendary pipe, rubbed her lower back and kissed her ear while she cooked dinner and showed her what healthy male/female interaction is....

but naw....dudes wanna sit at feminist meetings and have Inyanla Vanzant story time instead. :snoop: