Just prayin' for 200,000 buys: (12/10/16) UFC 206: Max"Blessed"Holloway vs. Anthony"Showtime"Pettis

Who wins the main event?

• Max "blessed" Holloway

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Anthony "showtime" Pettis

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
They showed the knock out too, the whole narrative was can the greatest of all time return and win or is it time to retire. Its obvious they don't want to traumatized her to make out They would do that for any fighter is wild

Ps this ain't the fight I was expecting

Even saying that, Silva was and still is by some as the actual factual GOAT. Rousey is the lady who dominated a lacklustre division

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Pettis needs to retire
3 years ago when he was walking on cages fans we're getting gassed up, Rogan saying shyt like this is a new breed of fighters. Guida showed the chink in his armor but fans were still bought in. Truth is he just had Henderson's number but has not been able to hang with UFC talent. What has he got now like 5 loses? :mjlol:

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
3 years ago when he was walking on cages fans we're getting gassed up, Rogan saying shyt like this is a new breed of fighters. Guida showed the chink in his armor but fans were still bought in. Truth is he just had Henderson's number but has not been able to hang with UFC talent. What has he got now like 5 loses? :mjlol:
i might be alone on this but i think his downfall been on usada