Just prayin' for 200,000 buys: (12/10/16) UFC 206: Max"Blessed"Holloway vs. Anthony"Showtime"Pettis

Who wins the main event?

• Max "blessed" Holloway

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Anthony "showtime" Pettis

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Even saying that, Silva was and still is by some as the actual factual GOAT. Rousey is the lady who dominated a lacklustre division
Beside the point besides the moniker the baddest woman on the planet implied otherwise

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This was a good card surprisingly. Idk how cub didn't get put away or Kim didn't get put away.

Kennedy getting bodied is always a good sight to see Joe switched it up really quick too and was going for Kelvin.

The cowboy fight vs Matt brown was good

Pettis vs Max was good I knew max was going to stop him. Pettis going back to 155 is really interesting...

Aldo vs Max is gonna be a war :blessed: if Aldo wins he needs to sneak in the 155 and takeout Conor :russ:

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Vannata decapitating Makdessi with a wheel kick.

Kennedy getting his shyt pushed in . Gastelum put on a damn clinic.

Swanson/Choi going to war in the FOTY.

Cerrone flatlining Brown after a back and forth battle.

Holloway putting on the performance of a life time.

We :eat: well. One of the best main cards we've had.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I remember when pettis subbed benson I thought he was the next best P4P fighter and gonna be on top for awhile. Dude was on wheaties boxes......that fall off was brutal :ohlawd:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a good card surprisingly. Idk how cub didn't get put away or Kim didn't get put away.

Kennedy getting bodied is always a good sight to see Joe switched it up really quick too and was going for Kelvin.

The cowboy fight vs Matt brown was good

Pettis vs Max was good I knew max was going to stop him. Pettis going back to 155 is really interesting...

Aldo vs Max is gonna be a war :blessed: if Aldo wins he needs to sneak in the 155 and takeout Conor :russ:
Interesting in what way, dude is irrelevant

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i might be alone on this but i think his downfall been on usada
I think he just got exposed first by Guida then he was humbled by RDA never been the same since. His move to FW is just :scust:he just doesn't look right. Dude is in no man's land now

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Vannata decapitating Makdessi with a wheel kick.

Kennedy getting his shyt pushed in . Gastelum put on a damn clinic.

Swanson/Choi going to war in the FOTY.

Cerrone flatlining Brown after a back and forth battle.

Holloway putting on the performance of a life time.

We :eat: well. One of the best main cards we've had.

Next week, fukkERY card with Sage vs Mickey and racist ass Mike Perry vs Jouban:wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I think he just got exposed first by Guida then he was humbled by RDA never been the same since. His move to FW is just :scust:he just doesn't look right. Dude is in no man's land now

Yea everyone knows he has terrible footwork, shyt hands, and can't unleash his kicks if you don't give him range. Hes just never evolved