80% white.
whitemj_zpsbd655c38.png

Fred.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i prefer movies about racist time periods to be honest about it and not brush over such horrific shyt. i also know that some movies arent supposed to be entertaining, they serve a different purpose. if you go to watch a movie about slavery and are expecting to be entertained than i gotta ask what the fukk is wrong with you?

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Has there ever been a mainstream movie about the Holocaust ?

What? See, this is the kinda shyt that exposes the smart dumb nikkas on this board.

Schindler's List
The Piano
The Pianist
The Reader
Defiance
Sophie's Choice

And don't talk about them holding back. In Sophie's Choice they made a woman choose which one of her kids had to die. And the only reason they didn't kill both of them was because she was only Polish Catholic, and not a Polish Jew!

Slavery happened, and they're going to make movies about it. And that's a GREAT thing; the more people that recognize that mankind was capable of such a horrific act, the better. It's no different than movies about the Holocaust, Rwandan genocide, or apartheid. Movies shouldn't always be happy because life isn't always happy. And art imitates life.

You know what's awful? When they re-edit Huckleberry Finn and replace all of the n-words with slave. That's a disgrace.

Last edited:

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
this movie showed cacs for being the demonic filth that they are. Its true and the sooner black folk acknowledge that fact the better off we will be. Go see the movie...let it move you to anger and adjust your behavior to help black folks more.

the end :birdman:

nikka I remember the first time I watched "Panther"... :whew:

im not racist but the hate was flowing through me something serious... :wow:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
nikka I remember the first time I watched "Panther"... :whew:

im not racist but the hate was flowing through me something serious... :wow:

when I say cacs..I don't mean all white people. Some white folks aren't cacs.
People I label as cacs are whites that are racist or know what the deal is and don't care, just go alone with the system & don't try to lift black people out of their misery.

Last edited:

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
So your gripe is that they showed exactly what happended in detail instead of pretending it didnt happen and giving you some fake shyt that gives you a fake sense of pride.......

Yea, that makes sense