Albums Kanye West - DONDA Deluxe (Discussion Thread)

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Do not attempt to blaspheme DOOM by comparing this try hard to one of the GOATs breh

Kanye and DOOM are the GOAT hip hop anti heroes.

XY6kurETK-EMbzZb-bWivll6YFbw2nME43MyX2hmLC4.jpg

Like 2 peas in the same pod. :wow: RIP DOOM

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Do not attempt to blaspheme DOOM by comparing this try hard to one of the GOATs breh
That's how I know you ain't a true DOOM fan, Kanye and Doom is a splitting image of each other

1) They both have mental health issues
2) They are both fukkin Musical Genius

I was going to list the similarities and I did that once in Doom RIP Thread but I'm not going to do it again because y'all Booth nikkas is not worth it and y'all don't know shyt and just talk out y'all asses

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's how I know you ain't a true DOOM fan, Kanye and Doom is a splitting image of each other

1) They both have mental health issues
2) They are both fukkin Musical Genius

I was going to list the similarities and I did that once in Doom RIP Thread but I'm not going to do it again because y'all Booth nikkas is not worth it and y'all don't know shyt and just talk out y'all asses
Are you getting lonely being the last sad worshipper of this grifter yet?

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Kanye and DOOM are the GOAT hip hop anti heroes.

XY6kurETK-EMbzZb-bWivll6YFbw2nME43MyX2hmLC4.jpg

Like 2 peas in the same pod. :wow: RIP DOOM

Doom and Kanye is kindred spirits they are some mad genius. And nikkas in here crying about Kanye delaying albums when Doom be having fans and Madlib, Ghostface waiting for years I'm talking 5 years at the least:mjlol:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Are you getting lonely being the last sad worshipper of this grifter yet?

Yo you see that square in the wall that you can look through, that's called a window, there's a world outside. Now get your fat ass up and go outside, and first wash your ass

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo you see that square in the wall that you can look through, that's called a window, there's a world outside. Now get your fat ass up and go outside, and first wash your ass
Im in better shape than you are breh..1000% facts. Join me on my 7 miler tonight. You won't/can't though. Instead, you will likely still be in this thread talking about how this blown album rollout is just another indication of his genius.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Im in better shape than you are breh..1000% facts. Join me on my 7 miler tonight. You won't/can't though. Instead, you will likely still be in this thread talking about how this blown album rollout is just another indication of his genius.

I'm 44 year's old still train in Brazilian Jiujitsu, with a background in Wrestling, Judo, Muay Thai, Boxing, Kenpo Karate that power lift, train in the gym 6x a week weighing 265 pounds and run 4-6 miles at the lake every other day

I fukkin smash you homeboy get the fukk out my face you bytch