Rookie
Daps
mannn...

90s nba was tha sh*t.

my old heads remember...

11578083-large.jpg

b8f9148160a938628feb675864692b07.jpg

8a8101e3908242b0a619ed081cee152a.jpg

1991-06-12-Gm-5-v-LAL-1991-NBA-Finals-Michael-Jordan-v-Magic-Johnson-NBAE-Andrew-D.-Bernstein.jpg

Alonzo Mourning droppin them BEEZZ on Charles Oakley

And look at Van Gundy wrapped around Mournings legs :russ:

98_fight_JVG.jpg

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That has more to do with rule changes than anything else that opened up the offensive side of the ball... There's a reason teams like GS can win now, and couldn't back in the day.
you one of those that think Steph Curry wouldnt have beasted in the 90s, right?

Juven

All Star
Daps
you nikkas are fukking retarded
top to bottom this is by far the most talented the league has been ever.
before the boogie trade there was at least 1 player to check for on every team...talent wise.
you couldnt ever see that in the 90s and definitely not the early 2000s
who the fukk was checking for a bucks/nuggets game circa 2002 :mjlol:

then why do you only have 2 teams competing for the title if there is so much talent? Wolves arent going anywhere

Watching talent is nice, but I want to see playoff teams.

Daps
you one of those that think Steph Curry wouldnt have beasted in the 90s, right?

Curry sure, the Warriors as a whole pre Durant no..... Not at the level they were playing at. I think people forget how physical you were allowed to be with players. Look how open the college game has become since the rule changes.

I should add I have far more respect for Curry than most do on the Coli.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Curry sure, the Warriors as a whole pre Durant no..... Not at the level they were playing at. I think people forget how physical you were allowed to be with players. Look how open the college game has become since the rule changes.

A 6'10" guy who moves and shoots and handles like a wing player would not have thrived in the 90s. This is the stupid shyt a lot of you believe.

Teams play better defense now. Removing illegal defense has made it hard for perimeter players to get 50 nowadays.

It's a much better league now.

Daps
A 6'10" guy who moves and shoots and handles like a wing player would not have thrived in the 90s. This is the stupid shyt a lot of you believe.

Teams play better defense now. Removing illegal defense has made it hard for perimeter players to get 50 nowadays.

It's a much better league now.
What are you talking about? My statement is about the Warriors pre Durant. The Durant Warriors would dominate in any era.

I swear some of y'all are so eager to argue that you don't even bother reading what ur responding to.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
What are you talking about? My statement is about the Warriors pre Durant. The Durant Warriors would dominate in any era.

I swear some of y'all are so eager to argue that you don't even bother reading what ur responding to.
my bad breh

pre warriors, who guards Curry? who guards Klay? they are sharp shooters and Klay is 6'7"?

they also had one of hte best defenses in the NBA too. Defenses are better today than the 90s.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC

Teams like the Warriors couldn't win then because they weren't elite defensively like the Warriors are, shyt the Warriors are a better offense than those other offensive minded teams too.

Daps
my bad breh

pre warriors, who guards Curry? who guards Klay? they are sharp shooters and Klay is 6'7"?

they also had one of hte best defenses in the NBA too. Defenses are better today than the 90s.
No one guards Curry he's got too much skill. Let's not act like SG's in the 90's weren't an elite crop. Klay absolutely benefits from the lac defensive rules.