Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
If a black man today, gets an increase in pay and he starts making 175k - 300k or higher, it's a .02 % chance that that black man that's single is marrying an out of shape woman that has kids by other men, his age if he's over 30, 40, 50. The chances that he gets a younger woman, with no kids, and fit outweighs that shyt.

You'll have a better chance at buying a lottery ticket or putting $10,000 on the green 0 on Russian Rolette and winning before this is happening

Let's cut out all of the bullshyt

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
if the average black person makes 35-45k, then 60k would be above average.

@NO-BadAzz once again along with myself, can say that in new orleans, you make 60-70k as a childless black man you're doing pretty good. most of the women available have 2+ kids, overweight...meaning WELL over 200 pounds. like 5 foot to 5'6, weighing 200-250 pounds. and are either unemployed, or part time employed in non stable industries. if they are full time they tend to make $10-15 an hour.

when you hit 75-80K, you do in fact hit that top 20%. why would a man like that accept a career baby mama who is ratchet, loud, and masculine ALL the time?

@oh boy

Agreed, 60k-70k in NOLA with no kids is almost like 100k-125k. No dude is wifin' a woman with those kind of stats and his stats are 60k-70k or more and childless.

capblk

Rookie
Daps
The most interesting thing to me is the amount of effort people have been putting into "exposing" Kevin or just trash talk that didn't seem to exist before or I just didn't notice it.

Kevin was clearly on a path to appear in more mainstream shows even if just as a guest. I agree with people saying that he was getting better at interacting with the callers and audience. I been following Kevin since about 2018 and the amount of dedication he put into his channel is very noticeable. Wish he had someone handling the audio for him. I gotta say, the amount of work he was doing just as a content creator was amazing for someone his age that was figuring out as he went along.

As for the dying broke, there's just no way since the super chats alone seem to hit $2 - $5k every stream, plus everything else. New York Times reported over 1700 members are signed up for his newsletter which ranges from $5 - $20 a month. Even if everyone was on the lowest plan that's over 8k per month just from that alone.

TI just released an interview he was holding onto and I think there's 1 more interview he did that has not come out yet.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
If a black man today, gets an increase in pay and he starts making 175k - 300k or higher, it's a .02 % chance that that black man that's single is marrying an out of shape woman that has kids by other men, his age if he's over 30, 40, 50. The chances that he gets a younger woman, with no kids, and fit outweighs that shyt.

You'll have a better chance at buying a lottery ticket or putting $10,000 on the green 0 on Russian Roulette and winning before this is happening

Let's cut out all of the bullshyt
I'll take the lowend of your example. that level of income usually puts you out of the area of those kinds of women, you're gonna be around a lot of white and asian/indian people. and being black, especially if he's early 30s that man has his pick. literally.
Agreed, 60k-70k in NOLA with no kids is almost like 100k-125k. No dude is wifin' a woman with those kind of stats and his stats are 60k-70k or more and childless.
bruh. and that's right where im at. 60-70k. I purposely be low key and regular looking. im not tryna attract attention from certain kinds of black women. I tell em im broke. im very modest and humble.
The most interesting thing to me is the amount of effort people have been putting into "exposing" Kevin or just trash talk that didn't seem to exist before or I just didn't notice it.

Kevin was clearly on a path to appear in more mainstream shows even if just as a guest. I agree with people saying that he was getting better at interacting with the callers and audience. I been following Kevin since about 2018 and the amount of dedication he put into his channel is very noticeable. Wish he had someone handling the audio for him. I gotta say, the amount of work he was doing just as a content creator was amazing for someone his age that was figuring out as he went along.

As for the dying broke, there's just no way since the super chats alone seem to hit $2 - $5k every stream, plus everything else. New York Times reported over 1700 members are signed up for his newsletter which ranges from $5 - $20 a month. Even if everyone was on the lowest plan that's over 8k per month just from that alone.

TI just released an interview he was holding onto and I think there's 1 more interview he did that has not come out yet.

bruh. even if his onIy money coming in was super chats @ 500 a night that would be $130k. so if he made something like even 80k off super chats, then the sessions brought money in, THEN you add in the youtube views, he had to be doing very well. Oshay alluded to him being a multi millionaire. I believe he had about 50 videos with over a million views before he passed. almost 1.5 million subs. I know people can create certain appearances, but even him getting low end money from youtube, super chats, sessions, and other ventures had to put him in the 200k plus yearly income range. people severely underestimate how famous he got and was getting in a very short time period. fukk, that watches video he had...one of them rolexes was very expensive that he unboxed.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Where do you live? Because in my city (and most major cities), mid 80s is a decent salary but nothing to brag about. Most (ha) of you are maybe in the 10-15% of black men. That's not saying much. Compare yourself to all men and where do you fall?
Ahht ahht....white men aren't dating THESE women that appeared on the show. Lets be real. For some reason folks really think yt men are THAT easy. They definitely ain't aint raising more than 1 BLACK kid. This is disingenuous at best. Long story short, compare the apples to apples: White men aren't going to save these women either. Black men are all they got, better get the best you can. After a few kids, it just may be a poorer, uglier, shorter, previously in prison man, and thats ok.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The money discussion with Kevin is so interesting.
Clearly he made a lot of from youtube ads and superchats.
I wonder if he had serious debts or something that ate into a lot of his income...

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kevin's watch and fragrance collection alone was at least 250k by conservative estimates. I saw him rocking either an Audemars Pieget Royal Oak or Patek Phillipe Nautilus on the Atlanta TV show which are around 125-150k on the current watch market.

Whoever said he died with $1000 to his name were just popping shyt.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Ahht ahht....white men aren't dating THESE women that appeared on the show. Lets be real. For some reason folks really think yt men are THAT easy. They definitely ain't aint raising more than 1 BLACK kid. This is disingenuous at best. Long story short, compare the apples to apples: White men aren't going to save these women either. Black men are all they got, better get the best you can. After a few kids, it just may be a poorer, uglier, shorter, previously in prison man, and thats ok.

Add on top that white men are not accepting another man's kid, black kid at that, any other race of men are not accepting 1,2,3 black kids that our black women have out of wedlock from other men, these other group of men are not accepting those stats.

I'm talking about other men outside of black men that are in the 8%-15% of earners. These black women want these type of men and these type of men are not accepting that package/stats.

The average white man may put up with it, but you're still in the same boat, you could have just gotten you an average black man. lol smh.

A black man will accept another man's kid, use to, and that is stopping/slowing down. That used to be a thing, but men with resources and the stats that these women want are not stepping up to the plate and dealing with that. We'll smash, but we are not walking yo ass down the aisle.

That T.I. interview he did was great. I was glad T.I. tried to push the woman's narrative, and I was so glad KS chopped that shyt down.

"There's somebody for everybody, a soul mate etc" - TI.

"No that's not true, I disagree, the numbers does not support that statement" - KS

Dude was a gem. Long Live KS

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I wonder if he had serious debts or something that ate into a lot of his income...
Kevin's watch and fragrance collection alone was at least 250k by conservative estimates. I saw him rocking either an Audemars Pieget Royal Oak or Patek Phillipe Nautilus on the Atlanta TV show which are around 125-150k on the current watch market.

Whoever said he died with $1000 to his name were just popping shyt.

Nobody is thinking about a black man’s health or his family, just his money.

Crazy shyt.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

You can't be too broke and flying across the world, being in nice spots conducting interviews. Those things alone cost money.