Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Will an Asian Man accept another man's black child or multiple children?

Will a Middle Eastern man accept another man's black child or multiple children?

Will a Chinese Man accept another man's black child, or multiple children?

Men that are in the top 8% - 15% of earners, again, that these women want.

As I stated and others brehs have stated also, black women will have it hard come the next 4-7 years down the line to find a husband with the package deals/stats that they are carrying, the hardware and software needs to be on point. KS has really really changed the game and it's only going to get harder for black women now that KS content is out there, I hate to say it.

It's really bad out here and men who are in shape, look decent, have bread, have substances will have their pick at ease, and the ones that have absorbed his content will be quick to spot out a woman if she's a wifey or not.

It's really becoming easy out here to just lay up with a black woman, but it's hard to find a wife. I've stated on here that dating fun girls is getting a little played especially since I've been to the DR, my whole outlook has changed on things. I'm sure other brehs outlook on dating has changed as well. Not just black men either.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is thinking about a black man’s health or his family, just his money.

Crazy shyt.
His daughter will be fine.

The guy was a twice cancer survivor. Chemo wears on the heart and body. It seems like outside of the damn redbulls he was about being active. He talked about being an athlete for life having come from being into cycling and martial arts.

We have to do better with health but in this case Kevin was doing things right

UpNext

All Star
Daps
The money discussion with Kevin is so interesting.
Clearly he made a lot of from youtube ads and superchats.
I wonder if he had serious debts or something that ate into a lot of his income...
The money discussion with Kevin would have merit if it happened when he was alive. He was around from 2020 until now speaking to the audience at scale he was speaking to. They had 2 years to tear him up for being "broke" but waited until he couldn't go on his show with receipts as we all know he would to create this. I don't respect it at all.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is thinking about a black man’s health or his family, just his money.

Crazy shyt.
Kevin telling people to work 60 hours a week and took forever to pay his child support.
We focus on the money because his identity was built around having money above all else.

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
You guys listened to this man for two years. Did you find wives during this time?
Men aren't judged by marriages... women's highest point is the king's wife. Man's highest point IS the king. You are new here and attempting to move goal posts. Marriage ain't the goal. I will greet you with thecoli call: #GetMarriedBruhs

Red11

Pro
Supporter
Daps
But I thought that was Kevin's goal, to bring black people together and see more marriages?

If black women absolutely must get married but marriage is only an option for black men and they don't want to get married, who are the women suppose to be marrying?

If black women absolutely must get married want the benefits of marriage but marriage is only an option for black men and they don't want need to get married, who are the women suppose to be marrying?
Now to answer this question:

The men that take the option to marry women or are chosen by women. Around 20%-30% of men from time immemorial never married and had kids. Thats OK! There are plenty of folks 40-80 single out here to pass time with. With kids off the table and folks secure in their lives, its much simpler.

To answer your first question, he did. He said go back to the baby's father/ex-husband and many incendiary things. Hold on tightly to the one who chose you, because its a privilege (in both sexes) to be chosen in the first place.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
60k is 60k. If 60k-70k is almost like 100k-125k, then a woman 5'4 180lbs is almost like a woman 5'4 140lbs.

Give black women the same grace you give black men.

You're moving the goal post. You're new here bud, so let me slow it down a bit for you, I think you want men to settle for masculine women, out of shape women, women who have kids by other men, those days are winding down, and are close to being an after thought. Black Men with money are not marrying women with those stats in large numbers and there are plenty of women with those stats. Those women will be in trouble as time progress. The signs are showing. Nobody, any man will be marrying women with those stats. As Red stated in his post, those women need to go back to their kid's fathers, or ex husbands.

As far as the Shaq, lawyer comment, and the above average Breh whose making 60-70k with no kids, those men, all 3 want what they want. All 3 all have the same make up of what a woman that they desire and want to marry. The woman's software and hardware makeup are pretty much the same, especially now that KS message has gotten out
Men have seen the light, those with substances and money, KS had shed light on the situation

All 3 of those men, do not want a woman with another man's kid, out of shape women, masculine women.

Let's do this, Let's switch out Shaq, the black lawyer, and the Breh that's making 60-70k and replace them with 3 Asian men, 3 middle eastern men, 3 Chinese men and ask them men if they would marry a black woman that is masculine, out of shape, and has kids by other black men. Would they welcome that package into their family.

Do you think those 3 sets of men will marry a woman with those stats?