Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Kevin telling people to work 60 hours a week and took forever to pay his child support.
We focus on the money because his identity was built around having money above all else.

Wrong. His identity was built around helping ppl become their best selves & being productive.

We have no proof about his child support & he just so happened to wear nice things. Cartier bracelets, Rolex, Bearbrick figures etc.

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
im not looking for the masculine ratchet loud 2-3 kids having women. Looking for a nice, sweet woman who acts like a woman and doesn't think she is a man with a wig on.

If you’re still in New Orleans, you gotta move to DC or NYC, Houston, Charlotte. That’s where they’re all at.

Or you import a chick

Last edited:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Why is it that a man who makes above average asking for a woman who is above average it’s like asking someone for $1 million?

70 K is nothing out in the streets?

Cause as a black man you’re suppose to accept her weight, her kids, her baby father who’s “motivated”

:mjlol:

You’re not suppose to have a say. She needs to go out to brunch and say “yaaaasss my man makes 6 figures”

A woman got offended because I said my future girl needs to be a dress size 2-4 & natural hair, no weave. I go out to a lot of client dinners, events, foundations, etc. She begins to get all offended.

“You just disrespected a lot of BW”

Me: Uh… No, because the woman who’s for me understands this isn’t a problem.

End of the day, they don’t want BM to have standards. They want us to accept refurbished box fans with tape all over the packaging. I’m not with that shyt at all.

:manny:

Last edited:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
You went from top lawyer to 60k, but I'm the one moving the goal post? Do you even know what that means?

You don't have to accept a masculine woman, an out of shape woman, a woman with kids, none of that. But you're acting like ALL black women are these things and it simply isn't true.

I don't even know where you're going with comment about the men of other races. I thought we were talking about black people. You're rambling and all over the place.

If we can accept that all black men are not thugs, we can also accept that all black women are not these terrible looking, masculine beings with lots of kids. You haven't been able to find ONE black women to meet your standards?? Yet you talk about going down to DR to spend money on prostitutes :mjlol: Do you actually want to be married to a black woman anytime soon, or do you just want to shyt on black woman and talk about how they don't measure up?

I gave you an example of 3 men with 3 different incomes and explained to you very simple that these men are not accepting non-agreeable, unpleasant, masculine women. A woman that has kids by other men, those stats from her won't cut it. As time progress those women will be either used for a late night smashed, the side piece ordeal or just plain nothing, dying alone, taking trips with their siblings, being in the way in their lives.

I changed the race of the 3 men and asked you if those men would accept those black women with those stats and you have not answered the question, because you and many other brehs know that other men in other races are not accepting those stats from a black woman.

You know exactly where I am going with the example I laid out, if other brehs/brehettes understand the statement about how other non-black men that make the same money as Shaq, the top lawyer and the above average breh are not accepting those black women that I described in the original example, you very well understand it too, it's very simple.

Black men are NOT accepting what they don't want, especially black men that have resources and substances.

You understand that black women coming into a man's life with the stats that he has (8%-15%) would want a man to accept them for them. As the breh, Mufasa stated, he laid out his woman's standards that he wanted, the simple things that he from his potential woman, and the woman he was talking to about the situation got offended because she knows that the woman, he described doesn't fit her but she wants a man of his caliber.

Why couldn't that black woman say, let me get myself right so that I can maybe meet those stats that this man has stated to me wants, yet she criticized him for wanting what he wants, but as soon as another woman from another race meets those descriptions/standards, and he marries her, then it's BM always leaving BW for another race of women? Lol. FOH.

The Man gives you the standard, the blue print which is reasonable, of what he wants, you as a black woman get mad, he finds those standards, you yell about how all of the good black men are not marrying black women while eating oysters and a baked loaded seafood potato with your other single female black friends over brunch. FOH with that nonsense.

Telling the truth is shytting on black women? Lol, Please point out the lie in any of my posts. I took a vacation to the DR, just like many other black men with means do when they want to enjoy life, I'll tell you this, and this is really the reality that is about to happen, many black men in the 8%-15% are starting to go across the country to find their wives or girlfriends/situation ships, it's a quiet movement right now, but I predict in the next 3-6 years, this is going to be a real thing. KS already stopped a few brehs, one who was a top lawyer from going over across the water to find a wife. Don't get upset at black men for selling out for femininity. Black men want what they want.

You can think of it as black men going over to these places to pay for it (as if they can't pay for it here), which is not really the case, black men are living the same way there, in these place when they go and visit, just like they are living here in the states, most are getting rental homes to get setup, they are going over there for peace and better treatment from the women there. Unfortunately, those women were raised on how to treat a man period The treatment is why many black men are going over across to these places. Black men with money and substance can get p*ssy from anywhere, even from the black women here lol. Don't get it twisted, it's far more reasoning to why black men are traveling to these places.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Cause as a black man you’re suppose to accept her weight, her kids, her baby father who’s “motivated”

You’re not suppose to have a say. She needs to go out to brunch and say “yaaaasss my man makes 6 figures”

A woman got offended because I said my future girl needs to be a dress size 2-4 & natural hair, no weave. I go out to a lot of client dinners, events, foundations, etc. She begins to get all offended.

End of the day, they don’t want BM to have standards. They want us to accept refurbished box fans with tape all over the packaging. I’m not with that shyt at all.

What's so sad about all of this is the fact that if a school, university, job, sorority organization, wedding that they are in and many other things, listed the requirements that were needed to receive any rewards from these segments of society/life, she would be willing to make the sacrifice and meet those requirements.

But a man asking for something simple, she gets offended. It just aint her, I've had the same conversation, so I know you're not lying and I live in a whole part of region from breh, I can go as far as describing how she address the breh when he stated what he wanted Lol. This shyt is so comical and sad at the same time, describe all of facial expressions and hand movements when she was addressing you smh lol.

A job can tell her tomorrow that she can't wear long nails, can't wear long hair and that woman would stop doing those things, she may fuss and complain to her mama, female friends, but guess what, come Monday morning or that next day, her nails would be short, that hair wouldn't be long.

But a black man asking her to be fit, wear your natural hair, you as a black man have offended all black women.

Man these women are on the narcotics bad, can't make this shyt up, but buddy want to say that I am shytting on black women Lol smh Get the FOH with that garbage ass nonsense.
Many brehs in here and said that we want to marry a black woman, but I know for myself, I'd be dayum if I marry one that doesn't fit my blueprint.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not surprising that you skipped over the other things I highlighted just to further shyt on the hypothetical 39 year old single mother with kids :francis:

People like that called into his show looking for guidance and advice, not to be shytted on and humiliated. Now, I fully understand that a lot of the women looking for advice were hella delusional with their standards and what they wanted from a man, but his platform clearly was only to clown those people who didn't live up to HIS standards, for entertainment.

He never deserved to be ridiculed and dragged thru the mud in death, but you can't be surprised when people resented him and what he was preaching.
That would make sense if he didn’t announce damn every episode that his show was about high vale men and he was only focused on a certain type of people. Then regular dudes or delusional women would call in and get upset when he essentially told them they were really too average to even be in these conversations. That’s like me going to a summer game with NBA players and calling the organizer an a$$hole because they don’t let me play because I’m not on that level.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Who gave him or anybody else the privilege to say those things for certain though. Yeah the odds that the 5'7 dude working at BK won't pull a Beyonce, but there are examples of it happening everyday. Just because a woman is fat or has kids doesn't mean they can't pull a man that makes 6 figures. Simon, GR, Oprah and Judge Judy are on TV in the media/entertainment industry. They are there for entertainment purposes. KS and his fans don't see it that way and believes that what he says is factual and definite when it really is just his various opinions. He was playing a character to entertain just like all Youtubers.

Y'all dudes are flabby just saying anything and everything. How old are you? 50?:russ: It ain't no privilege, it's a fact. Imagine making $300k and picking up a PS3 over a PS5:mjlol:

I say y'all nikkas lead by example and marry those single mothers with kids then come holla at us.:mjgrin:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Not surprising that you skipped over the other things I highlighted just to further shyt on the hypothetical 39 year old single mother with kids :francis:

People like that called into his show looking for guidance and advice, not to be shytted on and humiliated. Now, I fully understand that a lot of the women looking for advice were hella delusional with their standards and what they wanted from a man, but his platform clearly was only to clown those people who didn't live up to HIS standards, for entertainment.

He never deserved to be ridiculed and dragged thru the mud in death, but you can't be surprised when people resented him and what he was preaching.

Now that his content has reached the masses, black men, men with money and substances, what are these black women that I described so call shytted on smh (telling the truth is shytting on folks I'm starting to see, but whatever), the single 39 year old is going to do??

The 8%-15% black men nor the other men in other races are not marrying her, more than likely,, what are you and other men who want her to win are going to tell her to do? How about this, I'll tell you what to tell her,

Tell her to get her an average breh who is going to love her and treat her well and tell her to treat him like she would treat a breh that she wants that's in the 8%-15% bracket, (She doesn't want an average though) or better yet, tell her to just go back and work it out with her children's father, or ex bf, husband.

As I said, you'll have a better chance at winning the lottery trying to get a breh making that kind of money to marry you with those stats that you're coming into the relationship with.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
The funeral took place the other day & he passed with more than enough money to cover the expenses. Gofundme was fake.

The money talk is finished.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.

What gets me is that for some black men, the so called, "unreasonable" requirements we have of women are partially if not wholly indicated or taught to us by our parents. If I brought home a single mother or something else, my parents, especially my mother, would be livid. She'd have that woman running madness in the streets on some voodoo shyt (African parents don't play :damn:).

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Been trying to hang out with some of the Black men I know. Trying to network more and do the work. Actually did a pretty dope workout with a friend of mine that is trying to combine fitness and tactical training together for his business. He wanted me to run through his program and give feedback. #DoTheWork.