Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
What gets me is that for some black men, the so called, "unreasonable" requirements we have of women are partially if not wholly indicated or taught to us by our parents. If I brought home a single mother or something else, my parents, especially my mother, would be livid. She'd have that woman running madness in the streets on some voodoo shyt (African parents don't play :damn:).
I’m black American and I thank the lord every day I didn’t grow up in a Big Mama centric family. My mom told me to watch these women out here

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
This bullshyt.

Sergeant Williepete1 hour ago

https://newsone.com/4337917/unmarried...

OK - so I finished this bullshyt article

1) This woman is NIGERIAN - I thought Nigerian men were killing it with all the PhDs - so why are African Americans coming up in this peace?

2) She says she travels - ever take your ass BACK to Nigeria?! Last time I checked Nigerian men largely deal with Nigerian women and have big fat Nigerian wedding throwing Nairas all over the place. Where is there a shortage of Nigerian men?

3) Colorism is the reason she's single?! Has this woman see the sheer volume of Nigerian weddings on social media, especially IG. Light skin bytches - WHERE?! Colorism is a problem but its def not HER PROBLEM as she claims.

4) I'm still trying to figure out why she's not dating Nigerian American men.

5) Her mother told her some stupid shyt about how in Nigeria "gapped teeth" are a thing of beauty. JAOIGOOINOASGIBNAIGN! you are NOT in Nigeria - You got money. Get your damn teeth fixed. See what I'm saying - her issue is NOT COLORISM. All this throwing black men underneath the bus against a community she was never going to join.

6) She never had a "dating relationship" - her words. Oh I'm sorry I didn't know Nigerian women were allowed to date, since her mother wants to encourage so much of their culture being brought over here (such as GAPPED TEETH) SMDH

7) Especially by Nigerian standards - she missed the marriage bus a long time ago.

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH US AND HER BEING SINGLE!

I smell a lot of

A) trying to cash in on African American women's struggles
B) Blaming African American men to cash in on African American women's struggles who her and her family thought they were BETTER THAN to begin with.

So let her tell it, she's single because of US as African American men, but NOT single because of her own men. Lady - you have an ENTIRE COMMUNITY/COUNTRY of men to pull from who DO NOT have the problems of African American men, yet she's got OUR names in her mouth.

This is why we stay with our foot on these Africans necks sometimes.

I cannot express ENOUGH just how much her being single doesn't have a DAMN THING TO DO WITH US. As a rule Nigerians stick to their own and marry their own. She is siting at the WRONG table to file these complaints as it pertains to her single status.

"DO NOT DATE THE AKATA!" ~ Heavy African Accent

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I thought dude handled it well. She still can’t get over Kevin Samuels. Especially when he said fit feminine friendly. :lolbron:

He did a good job. I see she was trying to trip dude up, lowkey embarrass dude, but he held strong.

Kendra is too 'hard'

Daps
Reppin
NYC

CYF3mNA.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC

'Average at best' lady showed up on some dating show.

This is the difference between KS giving her a dose of reality, and this guy treating her like a 'customer' ...

The pandering ... "you have a beautiful sole, beautiful spirit" ... shyt was embarassing. That ain't gonna get you the man you want. :mjlol:

Keep 'manifesting' until you 50.

DAMN @ the second half of that video :dead:

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana

'Average at best' lady showed up on some dating show.

This is the difference between KS giving her a dose of reality, and this guy treating her like a 'customer' ...

The pandering ... "you have a beautiful sole, beautiful spirit" ... shyt was embarassing. That ain't gonna get you the man you want. :mjlol:

Keep 'manifesting' until you 50.

DAMN @ the second half of that video :dead:

that second half....man. AND she need to drop 30-40 pounds

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I wish Kevin would've reviewed this movie scene.

I be randomly thinking about it. Men have to deal with their wives being unsexy and dressing like gang bangers, in the house, (du-rag, sweats, hoodie, etc. :laugh:).

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
damn just remembered this nikka died :mjlol: i still laugh that fatherless nikkas look up to some nikka that put on a suit and talked about shyt he knew nothing about. Died without any children or a ring on his finger.

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn just remembered this nikka died :mjlol: i still laugh that fatherless nikkas look up to some nikka that put on a suit and talked about shyt he knew nothing about. Died without any children or a ring on his finger.
Dam if you gonna be a bytch ass hater at least know what the fukk you talking about :hhh: