Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Daps
Reppin
NYC

We gotta keep the message going. This shyt is wild. These women crazy as fukk.

:whoo:

Can't wait for Kendra to have her Rebecca Lynne Pope moment. Both videos were shocking to say the least.

Kendra really needs to stop lying to these women and telling them that their kids aren't baggage. Kids are baggage, in fact they're hella baggage.

Last edited:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kevin's ability to cross over and talk to black women along with his patience doing so will be sorely missed. That's what made him blow up and I don't think there's anyone currently out there that can fill that part of the space.

There will never be another KS
He spread the word for young & older black men to carry on his message
shyt to this day I’ve over heard my female co workers still talking shyt about KS
Even my last date with this African sista she hated Kevin that I had to dip out on the date
:wow:

Why are these women continuing to have all these kids out of wedlock? Knowing damn well they don't want to marry the baby's father. Yet expecting the next Man to wife them and take care of someone else's kid. This is so effin backwards.
:snoop:

We’re living in a backwards
society that you will get shame as a black man for pointing out the dysfunctional community
:wow:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
:whoo:

Can't wait for Kendra to have her Rebecca Lynne Pope moment. Both videos were shocking to say the least.

Kendra really needs to stop lying to these women and telling them that their kids aren't baggage. Kids are baggage, in fact they're hella baggage.

They shouldn’t even be dating. Focus on those boys.

They are going to emasculate the hell out of them.

It’s over. Unless she gives 3 of the boys to the fathers.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
They shouldn’t even be dating. Focus on those boys.

They are going to emasculate the hell out of them.

Those kids are fukked. You know there’s no structure or discipline in that household. She was still saying there’s nothing wrong with having kids out of wedlock at the end of the video.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Those kids are fukked. You know there’s no structure or discipline in that household. She was still saying there’s nothing wrong with having kids out of wedlock at the end of the video.

I personally don’t understand the logic they just keep having these kids I don’t think about the repercussions. I don’t think about the money involved or the household. They just think “I just need to have this kid for some reason” it doesn’t make any sense.

DA_LURKA

I post so the Lurkas don't have to...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I personally don’t understand the logic they just keep having these kids I don’t think about the repercussions. I don’t think about the money involved or the household. They just think “I just need to have this kid for some reason” it doesn’t make any sense.
Government benefits...

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because plenty of women just want the kids and not the man who it came from. It's a very selfish mentality. When you buy a burger from McDonald's you toss the paper it came in and eat the burger, that's how women see men. Just give me your seed, then I don't need you once the child is born, and let the chips fall where they may.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kendra’s big viral moment is simmering. She telling this girl to cut the bullshyt and went off on a commenter.

Rest assured her moment is coming. She's becoming what she feared the most, Kevin Samuels :mjlol:

Her moment will be capped off when she shouts out, "Kevin Samuels was right about you women!" :mjlol:

These same women caused Rebecca Lynn Pope to blow a gasket way before KS.:mjlol:

her IG name is "mama mia boo"
CTdS2BM.png

Last edited:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Because plenty of women just want the kids and not the man who it came from. It's a very selfish mentality. When you buy a burger from McDonald's you toss the paper it came in and eat the burger, that's how women see men. Just give me your seed, then I don't need you once the child is born, and let the chips fall where they may.
Women like that should save up bread and hit up a sperm bank.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Rest assured her moment is coming. She's becoming what she feared the most, Kevin Samuels :mjlol:

Her moment will be capped off when she shouts out, "Kevin Samuels was right about you women!" :mjlol:

These same women caused Rebecca Lynn Pope to blow a gasket way before KS.:mjlol:
After KS passed she thought the coast was clear to go all-in on Youtube. Alot of those guys are clowns which is why Kevin didn't even bother most of the time, but shes about to age 3x as fast dealing with these women in particular.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I gave you an example of 3 men with 3 different incomes and explained to you very simple that these men are not accepting non-agreeable, unpleasant, masculine women. A woman that has kids by other men, those stats from her won't cut it. As time progress those women will be either used for a late night smashed, the side piece ordeal or just plain nothing, dying alone, taking trips with their siblings, being in the way in their lives.

I changed the race of the 3 men and asked you if those men would accept those black women with those stats and you have not answered the question, because you and many other brehs know that other men in other races are not accepting those stats from a black woman.

You know exactly where I am going with the example I laid out, if other brehs/brehettes understand the statement about how other non-black men that make the same money as Shaq, the top lawyer and the above average breh are not accepting those black women that I described in the original example, you very well understand it too, it's very simple.

Black men are NOT accepting what they don't want, especially black men that have resources and substances.

You understand that black women coming into a man's life with the stats that he has (8%-15%) would want a man to accept them for them. As the breh, Mufasa stated, he laid out his woman's standards that he wanted, the simple things that he from his potential woman, and the woman he was talking to about the situation got offended because she knows that the woman, he described doesn't fit her but she wants a man of his caliber.

Why couldn't that black woman say, let me get myself right so that I can maybe meet those stats that this man has stated to me wants, yet she criticized him for wanting what he wants, but as soon as another woman from another race meets those descriptions/standards, and he marries her, then it's BM always leaving BW for another race of women? Lol. FOH.

The Man gives you the standard, the blue print which is reasonable, of what he wants, you as a black woman get mad, he finds those standards, you yell about how all of the good black men are not marrying black women while eating oysters and a baked loaded seafood potato with your other single female black friends over brunch. FOH with that nonsense.

Telling the truth is shytting on black women? Lol, Please point out the lie in any of my posts. I took a vacation to the DR, just like many other black men with means do when they want to enjoy life, I'll tell you this, and this is really the reality that is about to happen, many black men in the 8%-15% are starting to go across the country to find their wives or girlfriends/situation ships, it's a quiet movement right now, but I predict in the next 3-6 years, this is going to be a real thing. KS already stopped a few brehs, one who was a top lawyer from going over across the water to find a wife. Don't get upset at black men for selling out for femininity. Black men want what they want.

You can think of it as black men going over to these places to pay for it (as if they can't pay for it here), which is not really the case, black men are living the same way there, in these place when they go and visit, just like they are living here in the states, most are getting rental homes to get setup, they are going over there for peace and better treatment from the women there. Unfortunately, those women were raised on how to treat a man period The treatment is why many black men are going over across to these places. Black men with money and substance can get p*ssy from anywhere, even from the black women here lol. Don't get it twisted, it's far more reasoning to why black men are traveling to these places.

All of this is very well thought out and written.

I would say to your final point that if black men who are going to foreign places to find women to make wives were going specifically to get BLACK WOMEN of those foreign countries then it would actually drive the point home much more clearly that black men are indeed desiring black women, its that the overall ATTITUDE perpetuated by the “Americanized” way of thinking is whats turning them off.