Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
That NO chick looks "hard", skin is clear, but her appearance does not say "grace, softness". She is very "strong" strong ass energy. She seems to dominate conversations, seems to not like to be told nothing. She's a firecracker, many NO chicks are on "Go" smh.

She feels entitled because she has a house, car and a so call job job. These chicks won't ever find love or find love with the man that she described.
Dudes I know with those stats not taking this chick serious. I'm not taking this chick serious if I was to fuk with her, which I wouldn't.
She even said that she has the masculine energy to "handle up" smh. She is the life of the party, means, she gets drunk at times, drinks hard liquor, talks too much as I stated.

She'll never get a dude in the Top 15% to take her serious, marry her. These women, I can read their whole stats and life as soon as they open their mouths.
Nothing peaceful about this woman, grace, inspirational about this chick.

She'll be fukking with a married dude or become a side chick in the next 5 - 24 months down the line. That's her future.

Or she'll grab some below average dude that she will just kick it with lol smh

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I missed the whole nuclear physicist hub bub, but i felt this was appropriate here. On a personal note, he looked just like my first almost grown bf from 6th grade, first kiss, first real date. Haven't thought about him in years.

Anyway, these young girls got it all wrong. You supposed to get a guy like this, turn his ass all the way out , and then sit still and let the blessings flow. :what: "Personality"? Who gaf? Is he competent? Are the bills paid? Cuz I got enough personality for the both of us and I cant stand no giggly, chatty man. :scust:

Also, major key: smart men, ie those who read books in their free time, will research sex with the same alacrity. :sas1::whew:

what do you mean 'turn him out'? Why does he need to be 'turnt out'?

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
How did she look in her heyday?

Breh lmaoo

That chick broke lol, these chicks are ruthless here. About his coins smh. Breh lol.

She’s always looked about like this. Never “small”. Idk anything about her to speak on her past that I just know her from school.

And the other thing. The only women here who aren’t broke are some of the RNs and those in similar jobs. Most of them have regular ass jobs!

Like we said before. 60k plus in New Orleans is “rich” simply because not that many people born from 1950-2000 even make that. That’s really good money here.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
what do you mean 'turn him out'? Why does he need to be 'turnt out'?

:skip: Sexually. I meant that just how it sounded.

Why? Wish fulfillment. :sas1: That type usually wants the same nasty shyt other men want, they're just not likely to get it from the 'appropriate' girl who can also accompany them to events, make small talk, and helpfully critique a five yr plan. I'm that girl, hence my 'good luck.'

I was asked earlier what I would do if my man cheated, bc I dont work. :russ:bytch, I work plenty and this nikka ain't went nowhere in over 20 yrs. I was on my knees everyday for three and a half yrs just bc I felt he deserved it. Stopped only bc his schedule got super crazy, work, back and forth from the hospital with his mom, etc.

It's a risky method, sure, but it usually works. My niece is WINNING rn bc I helped raise her and we gamed her up.

Mind you, no man in this scenario feels misused. They are outright joyful. :pachaha:Being primary breadwinner is stressful, much less as a bm. This is one of the prizes, gestures of sincere appreciation.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
:skip: Sexually. I meant that just how it sounded.

Why? Wish fulfillment. :sas1: That type usually wants the same nasty shyt other men want, they're just not likely to get it from the 'appropriate' girl who can also accompany them to events, make small talk, and helpfully critique a five yr plan. I'm that girl, hence my 'good luck.'

I was asked earlier what I would do if my man cheated, bc I dont work. :russ:bytch, I work plenty and this nikka ain't went nowhere in over 20 yrs. I was on my knees everyday for three and a half yrs just bc I felt he deserved it. Stopped only bc his schedule got super crazy, work, back and forth from the hospital with his mom, etc.

It's a risky method, sure, but it usually works. My niece is WINNING rn bc I helped raise her and we gamed her up.

Mind you, no man in this scenario feels misused. They are outright joyful. :pachaha:Being primary breadwinner is stressful, much less as a bm. This is one of the prizes, gestures of sincere appreciation.

honestly only dude getting turnt out 'by his girl' in 2022 is someone with little to know sexual experience, and one could debate in this day and age avg woman sees that as a turn off (lack of sexual experience).

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
honestly only dude getting turnt out 'by his girl' in 2022 is someone with little to know sexual experience, and one could debate in this day and age avg woman sees that as a turn off (lack of sexual experience).

Let's look at this logically. Have you not seen all the polls and studies saying that young men are having less sex than ever? And that's ALL young men, I'm actually discussing a subset of the intellectually inclined (like nuclear physicist guy). So no, they not out here hot boy summering. And yes, there are gonna be a LOT of sexually inexperienced men, esp in this generation, esp in contrast to their female peers.

To your next point, we ain't talking average. This ain't even really an average person thread (probably why KS hurt so many feelings). Average ppl have a different set of concerns. Average women arent suitable for these men, which is why homegirl in the clip passed. She ain't know what to do with him, and she knew it. But men like him are my specialty, so I'm sharing what I know works. I'd never expect a man who spent the requisite Malcolm Gladwell 10,000 hrs becoming an expert in something obscure and technical to also be a social butterfly who's great with women. I mean, damn, theres only so many hours in the day, right? As we've all concluded, the average modern woman has ridiculous expectations, so why anchor this discussion in their opinions? fukk them. My posts are for smart girls.

Why is 'by his girl' in scare quotes, btw?

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Someone get Kendra a Tylenol.

CTdS2BM.png
xKZrzQB.png