Kevin Samuels Discussion Thread

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:whoo:

Can't wait for Kendra to have her Rebecca Lynne Pope moment. Both videos were shocking to say the least.

Kendra really needs to stop lying to these women and telling them that their kids aren't baggage. Kids are baggage, in fact they're hella baggage.
You left out that these women are FAT.

Although there will never be another Kevin Kendra G has the formula. KS would roast these women Kendra is a Black woman and she doesn't roast them and intentionally or unintentionally she drops more Red Pill truth bombs than any Man in the Manosphere.

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
Kendra’s big viral moment is simmering. She telling this girl to cut the bullshyt and went off on a commenter.

I see a lot of female content creators getting more stern since Kevin Samuels died...

On another note does therapy really work for these chicks... Does this person seem like a person that's in the healing process...

Projection at it's finest...

:francis:

Last edited:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Those kids are fukked. You know there’s no structure or discipline in that household. She was still saying there’s nothing wrong with having kids out of wedlock at the end of the video.
I'd be surprised if her sons don't spend significant time in Jail. She admitted that one of her kids was by a one night stand.

The ADOS population would be in a free fall if women like her didn't exist.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Kendra’s big viral moment is simmering. She telling this girl to cut the bullshyt and went off on a commenter.

Kendra is perfect because she’s around these women’s age. If you had someone who was younger below 35 I don’t think they would be as successful. Can you imagine a millennial or a Gen z man checking in these women

:mjlol:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I missed the whole nuclear physicist hub bub, but i felt this was appropriate here. On a personal note, he looked just like my first almost grown bf from 6th grade, first kiss, first real date. Haven't thought about him in years.

Anyway, these young girls got it all wrong. You supposed to get a guy like this, turn his ass all the way out , and then sit still and let the blessings flow. :what: "Personality"? Who gaf? Is he competent? Are the bills paid? Cuz I got enough personality for the both of us and I cant stand no giggly, chatty man. :scust:

Also, major key: smart men, ie those who read books in their free time, will research sex with the same alacrity. :sas1::whew:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kendra is perfect because she’s around these women’s age. If you had someone who was younger below 35 I don’t think they would be as successful. Can you imagine a millennial or a Gen z man checking in these women

:mjlol:

On top of all this none of the
women on there are married
They’ll bring up Kevin past
failed marriages but never question
women like Kendra relationships/marriage :mjpls:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I missed the whole nuclear physicist hub bub, but i felt this was appropriate here. On a personal note, he looked just like my first almost grown bf from 6th grade, first kiss, first real date. Haven't thought about him in years.

Anyway, these young girls got it all wrong. You supposed to get a guy like this, turn his ass all the way out , and then sit still and let the blessings flow. :what: "Personality"? Who gaf? Is he competent? Are the bills paid? Cuz I got enough personality for the both of us and I cant stand no giggly, chatty man. :scust:

Also, major key: smart men, ie those who read books in their free time, will research sex with the same alacrity. :sas1::whew:

Sad thing about the the whole exchange is Latina, Asian, Caucasian, Indian, Arabic, women will go after and try to lock down
black men like the Nuclear Physicist brother

There’s another stream with the same woman that turned down the
Physicist brother was oozing over a
pookie with tattoos all over his face that didn’t look like he could read or write

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I see a lot of female content creators getting more stern since Kevin Samuels died...

On another note does therapy really work for these chicks... Does this person seem like a person that's in the healing process...

Projection at it's finest...

:francis:
I've met women who will argue with their therapist and leave their therapist because they're telling them things they don't want to hear. It's not the practice in this case it's the people.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Sad thing about the the whole exchange is Latina, Asian, Caucasian, Indian, Arabic, women will go after and try to lock down
black men like the Nuclear Physicist brother

There’s another stream with the same woman that turned down the
Physicist brother was oozing over a
pookie with tattoos all over his face that didn’t look like he could read or write
imagine having to compete with a nikka that cant read or doesnt know what a checking account is for a woman who is [supposedly] competently intelligent.
The thought of these same women letting slow nikkas nut up inside them, but finger wave to you and grill you during a date/ Hell nah