Ladies how do you get a sexy stomach? Gym advice please!

:-)

All Star
Supporter
Daps
My trouble spot is my stomach and I absolutely have no luck with it. I want to lose 15 pounds by Thanksgiving and at least have my tummy 50 percent flatter than what it is. I also need some butt tips. When I do squats I'm not sure if they're working or not -- I don't feel anything. So far I can squat a good 80 pounds. What is your routine and how long did it take to see the results you wanted?

My OBGYN put me on the Atkins diet because I suffer from PCOS which is another reason why I struggle with weight. Only issue is I cannot fully take away starch -- I get very sick and nauseous (since I have no gallbladder I stay nauseous off and on anyway). Any advice and tips are greatly appreciated!

:tongue::thumbsup:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Certain foods help. Find out if dairy, bread, or anything else make you bloated. Drink more water, seeds, veggies and fruits with lots of fiber. Body weight exercises help. You don't necessarily need equipment plus it helps you build strength. You shouldn't give yourself a deadline, I'm not tryna be corny but your goal should be health. Stressing yourself over losing weight is counter intuitive as well.

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Certain foods help. Find out if dairy, bread, or anything else make you bloated. Drink more water, seeds, veggies and fruits with lots of fiber. Body weight exercises help. You don't necessarily need equipment plus it helps you build strength. You shouldn't give yourself a deadline, I'm not tryna be corny but your goal should be health. Stressing yourself over losing weight is counter intuitive as well.

Uh! My biggest problem is starch! Breads.......:mjcry:. And I tend to eat whatever if I'm depressed. I also gotta work on my willpower. Tired of giving in and then complaining later. :mjcry:And I have a deadline for a specific reason that's why.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Friends it all starts with mismanagement of what goes from your hands to your mouth. If you can control that, youre on your way to taming the fat in your abdominal section.

If you kept to a very basic and generic meal plan with a low calerie intake, that included protein, cardio and abdominal excercises you could easily burn that fat.

Sadly, and unfortunately, friends, many individuals think they can burn without increasing their heart rate and or lowering their calorie intake so they end up with what we call, gut abs, or bulk.

So lets eat less and breath heavier so we can burn more and enhance our fitness so when we now i lay me down to sleep i pray the lord my soul to keep? We have things to be thankful for, friends. :dj2:

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Friends it all starts with mismanagement of what goes from your hands to your mouth. If you can control that, youre on your way to taming the fat in your abdominal section.

If you kept to a very basic and generic meal plan with a low calerie intake, that included protein, cardio and abdominal excercises you could easily burn that fat.

Sadly, and unfortunately, friends, many individuals think they can burn without increasing their heart rate and or lowering their calorie intake so they end up with what we call, gut abs, or bulk.

So lets eat less and breath heavier so we can burn more and enhance our fitness so when we now i lay me down to sleep i pray the lord my soul to keep? We have things to be thankful for, friends. :dj2:

Thank you! I do need to work on my cardio....as well as sleep! I need to be in bed now lol.