Lebron or Jokic: Who’s the better passer?

Who’s the better passer

• Kang

Votes: 86 70.5%
  • Joker

Votes: 36 29.5%

• Total voters

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Lebron is the GOAT passer from the forward position
Jokic is the GOAT passer from the center position

Bron to me has been the league’s premiere passer for more than a decade. But Jokic’s passing is some next level shyt and he uses it to quarterback the entire teams offense...kind of like what Nash used to do with the Suns...only he does it from a Center position:ohlawd:

Bron’s doesn’t use his passing skills like that...because Bron also morphs into an ATG scorer.

Both are prob the 2 best passers in the league today..
Both are easily top 10 all time...Which is crazy because Jokic is only 5yrs in:wow:

Who’s better tho
Bron

or
Jokic

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps

I'm going with Jokic, simply because he's able to make passes from greater angles due to his height, and relies less on physical aid (running and jumping). I still don't think he's shown enough where he can run an offense better than Bron though.

:manny:

Who does the offense run through more
Jokic in Denver or Bron in LA

You might have that Backwards...Bron is the better passer (close) Jokic’s passing drives his teams offense more:yeshrug:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
IMO lebron is the better passer. He can make passes at different angles and still not lose accuracy.

IMO there has never been a more accurate passer than him when placing a ball on target to shooters. We talking passing on target, the way they like the laces on the ball in their receiving pocket. Lebron does this with behind the back passes, bounce passes, across the court passes, one handed passes, 2 handed passes and etc. Plus i believe he throws players open with passes better than any passer since Kidd, Magic and Stockton.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LeBron made a chest pass impounding from one side of the court to Mario Chalmers standing in the opposite corner for three, no bounce, direct pass, right in his shooting pocket. This was Game 2 of the 2011 Finals (the play before Dirk got the layup that won the game). Never seen no shyt like that. Jokic is an excellent passer too, but what y'all are really trying to argue here is court vision. Jokic isn't making the actual level of pass that Bron makes.

Daps
Who does the offense run through more
Jokic in Denver or Bron in LA

You might have that Backwards...Bron is the better passer (close) Jokic’s passing drives his teams offense more:yeshrug:
You're mistaking Jokic driving his team's offense more for running a better offense. More =/= better. Jokic needs to prove it over a longer period of time, and he needs to prove it against more defenses. He's only 25. Bron wasn't who he is now at 25 either. He has 10 more years of experience, adapting to different eras, and breaking down more defenses. Nobody in the history of the game can run an offense like Bron.

But passing, as a standalone, Jokic has him beat. I don't expect folks to pick him because they only started paying attention to the Nuggets this postseason, but I've seen half a decade's worth of play of his to say he's better.

I posted this in another thread:

"Denver's eFG% with Jokic on the floor - 57%
Denver's eFG% without Jokic on the floor - 44% (which would dead-last out of all playoff teams)
Denver has the lowest contest-shot rate directly off Jokic's passes (open shots he generates) - 12% lower Doncic, and 17% lower than LeBron
Denver has the highest FG% in the paint with Jokic on the floor.

His passing literally creates more open looks than anyone else in the entire league."

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The degree of difficulty as brought up by a few others in here, is what separates Lebron. Jokic waits for a person to become wide open after some idiotic double team on the block; Lebron throws guys open and sees things way before they happen.

I’m not a Lebron fan, but as far as vision, IQ and passing skill he’s amongst the best to ever do it, if not the best.