Let's talk Bad Rap Albums (Jay, T.I., Nas...)

Daps
No Mercy was the album that caused people to write T.I. off completely, which is crazy because the album wasn't even that bad.

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that TI, No Mercy hurt my soul..

it always hurts worse when you buy the shyt

Cmurder, Cp3.com....Ruff Ryders vol.3 ...and No Mercy...the holy trinity of trash albums I spent paper on...just sitting in my cd booklet, taunting me

Master P, Only God Can Judge Me was trash but at least I got about 5 joints out of it
c-p-3.com made Bossalinie sound like ATLiens

OGCJM had some cuts, but what a disappointment. All 3 Miller boys dropped some subpar albums in 99 at the peak of their popularity, while the TRU album was really good

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah ruff ryders 3 pretty much ended ruff ryders:dead:

That shyt was horrible...:merchant:
Stop exaggerating. It was a mediocre ass repetitive album. Subject matter and concepts were nil n inexistent. Some good beats n hard cuts (Styles, Fiend solos)

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Doggfather is probably the most disappointing to me as Doggystyle was and remains one of my favorite albums of all-time.

I had played the shyt out of that album for 3 years. Pac had just died and I was hoping for another great DR album. It wasn’t that it was terrible, it was just very very underwhelming.

Daps
Doggfather is probably the most disappointing to me as Doggystyle was and remains one of my favorite albums of all-time.

I had played the shyt out of that album for 3 years. Pac had just died and I was hoping for another great DR album. It wasn’t that it was terrible, it was just very very underwhelming.
The Makaveli album coming out a week earlier didn't do it any favors either.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
71JDBVretYL._SL1500_.jpg

The cover is just as bad as the music