Lori Harvey Explains Why She Dates on Her 'Terms': 'I Almost Got Married Very Young'

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Always hilarious that a bunch of single dudes with no children/legacy are always the ones on here shytting on her. She is 25. Young as fukk. Why the fukk should she get married? Your 20s should be about building success at work and having as much fun as possible. Including fukking as many chicks or dudes you want. Once you hit 28, 29 etc is typically when people wake up and say "I need a girlfriend/boyfriend" or "I need to get married and have kids."

She's doing what yall should have been doing at 25 instead of playing Xbox Live all night like nerds.
Exactly what is she building? She’s just living her life literally according to what you say, probably doesn’t think for herself on anything besides fukking

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
she’s only 25
He proposed to her at 25. That don't mean they're getting married that same day. Not even 6 months from then. It could've been a couple years from then considering he a busy actor. You sounding more like Smurfette than Papa Smurf right about now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He proposed to her at 25. That don't mean they're getting married that same day. Not even 6 months from then. It could've been a couple years from then considering he a busy actor. You sounding more like Smurfette than Papa Smurf right about now.

you “sounding” illiterate right now. :heh:

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
Look at the bw deflecting telling us how we are reading it is wrong :mjlol: . Why the fukk are they even here? I deal with women in the real life why can’t we have a online space for brehs. When I buy the coli in the couple years I’m banning all the women:dame:
Breh. I be trying my absolute hardest to understand the women on this forum. I take a minute and really read their posts two or three times to make sure I'm getting it right. I really cram to understand.

But I only ever see some of these same posters in argumentative threads, gendar war babble, being hypocritical and telling us that women are right to do the same things men somehow do wrong. How is Lori Harvey any different from the so called "lonely" nikkas on dating apps right now? You got hella brehettes shytting on those men but when lori does it issa vibe.

On top of that, I never see them in any other threads going this hard. No gaming, no sports, no nothing besides gender wars. Its like, are y'all really fukking with brehs or just here to fight little proxy battles. Its very much giving trojan horse. I guess im supposed to just keep scrolling, but your post definitely resonated with me.:francis:

Daps
She’s basically saying she’s selfish.

She doesn’t know the concept of being in a partnership. She likes the idea of a relationship and the comforts/perks that comes with it. But she doesn’t want to work and/or sacrifice to ensure a long lasting/healthy survival
And this is so many women today it’s sad. How do you expect men to take you seriously as a partner and future wife if you cant even compromise? That’s an elementary level relationship skill smh

Cornershooter

Banned
Daps
Breh. I be trying my absolute hardest to understand the women on this forum. I take a minute and really read their posts two or three times to make sure I'm getting it right. I really cram to understand.

But I only ever see some of these same posters in argumentative threads, gendar war babble, being hypocritical and telling us that women are right to do the same things men somehow do wrong. How is Lori Harvey any different from the so called "lonely" nikkas on dating apps right now? You got hella brehettes shytting on those men but when lori does it issa vibe.

On top of that, I never see them in any other threads going this hard. No gaming, no sports, no nothing besides gender wars. Its like, are y'all really fukking with brehs or just here to fight little proxy battles. Its very much giving trojan horse. I guess im supposed to just keep scrolling, but your post definitely resonated with me.:francis:
They be cackling and cracking jokes with this fukking wench @Ashley Banks who hates black men . And that’s just one example I don’t know why we need ANY woman on this site when a lot of these bytches dislike black men and shift every single conversation. Like you said they never in the sports threads , or movies or gaming . Just when brehs are talking about how we see the world and our experiences as black men . They come in and shift the fukking conversation. :yeshrug:

The real ones such as yourself peep but these nikkas so thirsty to have women on here . We don’t even know if these are women :mjlol:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Also, if you don’t want to be in a relationship that could lead to marriage……

Don’t be in a relationship.

Because at the end of the day, you can’t control someone else’s feelings/emotions.

Stay single. Friends with benefits. You’ll be labeled a hoe, but at least you won’t be wasting dudes time with the bullshyt.

But Harvey is too young to know shyt like that.

The irony is her daddy wrote a book called think like a man. For all we know she read it and that’s led to how she deals with men. But the fact that she dated 2 opposite people in Future and MBJ leads me to believe she doesn’t know what she wants.

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Coli is such a confusing place.

One day the forum is populated by #GMB and another day people are critiquing a 25 year old woman’s reason for not settling down
Right. A whole lot of contradiction. Thecoli is a place mainly for shyts and giggles and to pass time. Not to be taken serious.

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
She is in her dating phase.......basically she is young and is willing to engage in fun short term arrangements

Which is totally fine........

but I dislike the faux "I am finding myself" bullshyt pseudo psychology......you know exactly who you are. You just dont want to own up to it

Which I dont understand cause nothing she is doing makes her a bad person per se..