Magic said his Lakers would "blow out" the current Warriors

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
It'd be a few really good games. Just like any teams playing each other that have multiple dominant players (MJ Bulls, Shaq Lakers, Bird Celtics etc.).

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bunch of kids in here. Those magic lakers are the ones who created that showtime/face pace playthat the Warriors use and feast off of now. Those 80s defenses come playoff time was some of the most physical defenses this league will ever see. Steph could stand by the 3 point line all he wanted, he and klay would still get bullied just by the handcheck.

Lakers would beat them 4-1 and I'm being nice giving the Warriors that 1 win

Magic ran offenses without scoring but he dropped 40+ when KAJ went down.

sure breh :mjlol:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
What's funny to me is Lebron minus kyrie and love were up 2-1 in the finals

The warriors are not undefeated. So 2016 teams have beat them on a given night.

And yet we have people acting like the greatest teams of all time, would not even have a legit shot of winning.

The 2015 cavs minus 2 of their best had a shot at winning. The 2015 bucks beat them. The 2016 sixers came within 2 points of beating them

But Jordan, pippen, Rodman and Phil Jackson wouldn't do shyt or figure out a game plan

4-5 hall of fame lakers and 2 of top 5 of all time would just be out there lost

It's like you guys think nikkas are just dumb or something. Like they gonna just stand out there and be bewildered with no clue how to make any changes in gameplan nor play style

When less than a year ago you watched dela fukking dova shut down steph for 2 games straight

It's a make or miss league. The Warriors missed their open shots.

But answer this.......Playoff series are about adjustments What adjustment did Cleveland have when the Warriors went small? none.....they were drawing dead

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
No team would ever beat the kobe shq lakers tho

pistons-640x400.png