• Cap 🧢

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters

COLI MANDINGO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I find blk folks to be very liberal—our women love the gays, more and more are rejecting religion, there’s no longer a big emphasis on marriage or a family unit… we just had a thread about how our families aren’t married, even our churches no longer preach about the issues of bad behavior

voiture

All Star
Daps
That's a bullshyt right wing talking point.
You can kind of make a case of social conservatism but even that's a stretch.
We are liberals...there is nothing here to conserve since it doesn't benefit black people economically.

What are black people conserving in America? We are constantly fighting to change the system...that's progressive not conservative

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
@Amerikan Melanin is talking about Black Americans are culturally conservative, not politically conservative, meaning traditional values. For example, Marriage, Family get togethers ie Family Reunions, Educational, Religious and etc.

Black Americans started family reunions, after slavery ended, we would search for our family members sold off and would have get annual get togethers:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
Facts? I don’t think @Amerikan Melanin was talkin about politically but culturally

Y’all agree?

I don’t really see it. I think they used to be but not today…
I’m not going to speak for the man. I believe when people call the monolith of Black people as conservative. They mean we are God fearing and don’t rock with the alphabet agenda. We believe in the concept of Law and Order, although it has been used historically against us.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
@Amerikan Melanin is talking about Black Americans are culturally conservative, not politically conservative, meaning traditional values. For example, Marriage, Family get togethers ie Family Reunions, Educational, Religious and etc.

Black Americans started family reunions, after slavery ended, we would search for our family members sold off and would have get annual get togethers:

PSDT_11.06.19_cohabitation-01-05.png

Try again nikka :mjlol: “Culturally Conservative” is a fake meaningless phrase