• Cap 🧢

Votes: 41 64.1%

• Total voters

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
PSDT_11.06.19_cohabitation-01-05.png

Try again nikka :mjlol: “Culturally Conservative” is a fake meaningless phrase

I saw the marriage part and was just like ehhh.... Better you said it than me lol

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This is a topic about Black Americans and you use data which incorporates Black Americans and Black Immigrants......Try again nikka....
You have no data to support anything you’re saying and now you’re reduced to babbling about “immigrants” which only represent 10% of all black people in this country …. go sit your little stupid ass down somewhere a read a damn book goofy :mjlol:how embarrassing intellectually

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
You have no data to support anything you’re saying and now you’re reduced to babbling about “immigrants” which only represent 10% of all black people in this country …. go sit your little stupid ass down somewhere a read a damn book goofy :mjlol:how embarrassing intellectually

Black Immigrants make up 21% of the Black Population:

A sizable share of Black Americans have recent immigrant connections. In addition to the 12% of Black people who were born in a foreign country themselves, roughly 9% are second-generation Americans, meaning they were born in the U.S. and have at least one foreign-born parent. Combined, these two groups account for 21% of the overall Black population
RE_2022.01.20_Black-Immigrants_0-02.png

More than half of Black immigrants (58%) arrived in the U.S. after 2000:

RE_2022.01.20_Black-Immigrants_2-01.png

Your data is from 2018, and accoring to the data above, 58% of Black Immigrants arrived in the 2000's and that is why I said your data from 2018 includes Black Americans and Black Immigrants, this topic is about Black Americans:

PSDT_11.06.19_cohabitation-01-05.png

Try again nikka :mjlol: “Culturally Conservative” is a fake meaningless phrase

Last edited:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Facts? I don’t think @Amerikan Melanin was talkin about politically but culturally

Y’all agree?

I don’t really see it. I think they used to be but not today…

Socially, black peopleare overhwelmingly conservative. Fiscally, we are liberal as fukk as we clearly see without government intervention and hard laws, white people will avoid giving us equal loan rates, housing, jobs, etc. Everything will be worse because of their racist bullshyt.

Politically, overwhelmingly liberal, not because we give a shyt about LGBT or anything, but because the other side literally wants to lynch us.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Black Immigrants make up 21% of the Black Population:

A sizable share of Black Americans have recent immigrant connections. In addition to the 12% of Black people who were born in a foreign country themselves, roughly 9% are second-generation Americans, meaning they were born in the U.S. and have at least one foreign-born parent. Combined, these two groups account for 21% of the overall Black population
RE_2022.01.20_Black-Immigrants_0-02.png

More than half of Black immigrants (58%) arrived in the U.S. after 2000:

RE_2022.01.20_Black-Immigrants_2-01.png

Your data is from 2018, and accoring to the data above, 58% of Black Immigrants arrived in the 2000's and that is why I said your data from 2018 includes Black Americans and Black Immigrants:
1. A child of an immigrant born in this country is not an immigrant…

2. 1 in 5 is STILL a vast minority

IMG-0541.jpg

wtf is wrong with your slow ass :mjlol:please stop posting …this shyt is embarrassing

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
1. A child of an immigrant born in this country is not an immigrant…

2. 1 in 5 is STILL a vast minority

IMG-0541.jpg

wtf is wrong with your slow ass :mjlol:please stop posting …this shyt is embarrassing
Conservatives are dumb AF, bruh. The black community has always had 3x the out of wedlock rates as other races. Imagine 20% of the population controlling the numbers of the vast majority. All they have is hate. No intelligence

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That's a bullshyt right wing talking point.
You can kind of make a case of social conservatism but even that's a stretch.
We are liberals...there is nothing here to conserve since it doesn't benefit black people economically.

What are black people conserving in America? We are constantly fighting to change the system...that's progressive not conservative

We are conservative the talking points to get us to vote are based on republican being racist not policies that are liberal.

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
I find blk folks to be very liberal—our women love the gays, more and more are rejecting religion, there’s no longer a big emphasis on marriage or a family unit… we just had a thread about how our families aren’t married, even our churches no longer preach about the issues of bad behavior
What's the end goal in all of this?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
A baseless lie always said to prop up republicans, so black people favor tax cuts for the rich, dismantling the voting rights act, ending affirmative action and enacting strict voter ID laws? Black folks support gerrymandering that restrains their political power and representation? I call bs, the whole saying is a ruse to try to shill for MAGA and the republicans