Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the hell did Jessica NOT know that Luke was in prison? His story was national fukking news:mindblown:

bytch is drunk half of the time. It'd been a year since her series ended and she still hadn't even gotten that door fixed. It was also fairly clear that she hadn't bathed throughout the entirety of Defenders.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I finished it today. It was okay. :kanyebp:

For me, here's where it ranks among the five Marvel Netflix shows so far:

1. Daredevil :blackpblessed:

2. Luke Cage :obama:

3. Jessica Jones :ld: (Kilgrave made that show, but the excessive violence turned me off)

4. Defenders :ehh:

5. Iron Fist :manny: (I didn't think Iron fist was that bad, but it's definitely at the bottom of this list.)

From what I've seen so far, the villains of the Netflix shows either make or break the series. Daredevil has had the best so far (Kingpin :bpbanderas: and introducing the Hand). Cottonmouth and Diamondback were good villains with terrible endings (IMO Cottonmouth shouldn't have been killed and Diamondback was cool until he put on that goofy Pimp Stormtrooper outfit :mjlol:) . Kilgrave was a BEAST, but without him the rest of the show would be bland.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How the hell did Jessica NOT know that Luke was in prison? His story was national fukking news:mindblown:

The world big breh Hell New York with 9mill is big!!

Kinda like how last week a guy that stole a car, went on a GTA level high speed chase with cops, then climbed up a crane, stripped butt naked and jumped killing himself.

But no one mentioned that over Charlottesville, Bannon, and Trump

Just saying

Martha

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Gonna finish the last 2 eps tomorrow
Im liking it so far.
Nothing thats wild AMAZING or no shyt like that.
But its cool.

But fukking Dr.Scholls Gel inserts Fist is just wickedy wick wick WACK!!!

his interactions with Cage are pretty good tho imo.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm on episode 7. Aside from the fight scene that ended episode 3, all the fight scenes have been pretty mediocre or just flat out trash. They did JJ and LC dirty. Creators were clearly more interested in Daredevil and Iron Fist and as a result the show suffers.

Also the Hand have been trash villains since Daredevil S2 and these Marvel shows have got to stop using them.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished the series and overall enjoyed it. Best part of it was really just seeing the characters come together and interacting with each other :ehh:. Especially Jessica since it seemed like it's been awhile since her show.

Agree with some of the issues pointed out. The NYPD towards the end had me like :gucci::martin::beli: with all the interference. Let the superheroes do what they need to do :what:.

Funny how they had all the sidekicks rounded up together :mjlol:, Claire is the only one really doing work who can't fight.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The world big breh Hell New York with 9mill is big!!

Kinda like how last week a guy that stole a car, went on a GTA level high speed chase with cops, then climbed up a crane, stripped butt naked and jumped killing himself.

But no one mentioned that over Charlottesville, Bannon, and Trump

Just saying

Martha

Yes but HE was someone close to her, somebody she cared for. She was one of the FIRST to know about his abilities. So when he pops up in HARLEM causing ruckus one would assume she would at least be partially knowledgeable of his whereabouts. Especially him being sent to prison.

I just chalked it up to lazy writing.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes but HE was someone close to her, somebody she cared for. She was one of the FIRST to know about his abilities. So when he pops up in HARLEM causing ruckus one would assume she would at least be partially knowledgeable of his whereabouts. Especially him being sent to prison.

I just chalked it up to lazy writing.

Maybe.... but with her being the type to be reclusive..... king of shells herself up and drinks herself away.

Doesn't have or own a tv, doesn't respond to calls shuts herself off to the world, doesn't do it care for social media.

She seems like the out of sight out of mind type.

Plus I have to go back but I thought he main thing she didn't know was he went to prison. Not anything else l

Martha

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Maybe.... but with her being the type to be reclusive..... king of shells herself up and drinks herself away.

Doesn't have or own a tv, doesn't respond to calls shuts herself off to the world, doesn't do it care for social media.

She seems like the out of sight out of mind type.

Plus I have to go back but I thought he main thing she didn't know was he went to prison. Not anything else l

Martha

True true

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the antagonists on this show are horrendous. all the women and that friggin guy from the 2nd Transformers. just awful

• Dap
Reactions: IVS