Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
Where the hell are the Avengers when this is going down?

Tony Stark could have ended this in like 30 seconds lmao

It goes back to that meeting Madam Goa, Kingpin, da Russians, Japanese had in season 1 of Daredevil.

"We can operate in the shadows, because the men with armor n Magic hammers have BIGGER problems to deal with."

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Karen the most hateable white girl in the history of annoying white girl traits. Some of you went to school with someone just like her. I certainly did. Every time they talked you got mad and couldn't wait until the moment, the actual millisecond, when they would shut the fukk up again. That's how I felt about Karen"I'm the hurt white girl. Mop my tears as I cry over everything while seemingly showing my teeth at all times" Page.

Edit: How many times you need to brush yo fukking hair behind yo ear broad?!:stopitslime:
Ok I'm through

Show was aight though

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
first few episodes garbage...middle was ok....how it ended was not fulfilling...really the whole shyt felt useless

5/10
It's like the only reason they did it was to honour the original selling point for these marvel shows but you can tell there was no careful planning at all. Unless they are going to have an iconic villian(s) with abilities I am good with never seeing this sort of thing again. Last time I had such high hopes dashed was BvS

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This is what happens when you don't have a Feige :francis:
You know when you take an overview of CB universes It's amazing how loyal the fan base is cuz everything outside of marvel/Disney has been mismanaged. Look at what Sony did with spiderman, singer with xmen and so on

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ranking MCU Hallway fight scenes.

1) Daredevil (Season 1 Episode 2) :blessed:
2) Punisher (DD Season 2 forget the episode):ohhh:
3) Defenders (Defenders Episode 3):win:
4) Daredevil (Season 2 Episode 3) :smugdraper:
5) Luke Cage (LK Episode 3):myman:
6) Black Widow (Iron Man 2) :ehh:
7) Iron Fist (IF Episode 4) :francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Ranking MCU Hallway fight scenes.

1) Daredevil (Season 1 Episode 2) :blessed:
2) Punisher (DD Season 2 forget the episode):ohhh:
3) Defenders (Defenders Episode 3):win:
4) Daredevil (Season 2 Episode 3) :smugdraper:
5) Luke Cage (LK Episode 3):myman:
6) Black Widow (Iron Man 2) :ehh:
7) Iron Fist (IF Episode 4) :francis:
The defenders hallway scene that was already spoilt in the trailer was better than this? Man your opinion sucks

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Finished it last night... I thought it was decent.... Last ep could have been done a little Better with the Hand storyline... They were taken down too easily for my taste....

I'm sorry but Kristen Ritter is one of my white girl crushes... I think that bytch is so sexy.... @stomachlines hook a breh up with a thread.... :takedat:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Finished it last night... I thought it was decent.... Last ep could have been done a little Better with the Hand storyline... They were taken down too easily for my taste....

I'm sorry but Kristen Ritter is one of my white girl crushes... I think that bytch is so sexy.... @stomachlines hook a breh up with a thread.... :takedat:

Krysten Ritter thread coming up in bout 15 mintues. :wow:

I'll tag you in it.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

They need to hurrying up with her show and film like 2 seasons back to back or something before she falls off and starts looking like a Romanian gypsy with a monobrow

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The defenders hallway scene that was already spoilt in the trailer was better than this? Man your opinion sucks
Are you saying you rank it lower because of spoilers? Or did you just like the other one better?
And don't say it sucked because of :mjpls:. I know how you do.