Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:wow:
MAGGIE?
tenor.gif

Apex

Banned
Daps
As someone who didn't watch Jessica Jones, I had to read on here what her superpower was. They didn't clarify it on the show.

Show was dope though. I give it 8/10.

Luke Cage is the best.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I finished it today. It was okay. :kanyebp:

For me, here's where it ranks among the five Marvel Netflix shows so far:

1. Daredevil :blackpblessed:

2. Luke Cage :obama:

3. Jessica Jones :ld: (Kilgrave made that show, but the excessive violence turned me off)

4. Defenders :ehh:

5. Iron Fist :manny: (I didn't think Iron fist was that bad, but it's definitely at the bottom of this list.)

From what I've seen so far, the villains of the Netflix shows either make or break the series. Daredevil has had the best so far (Kingpin :bpbanderas: and introducing the Hand). Cottonmouth and Diamondback were good villains with terrible endings (IMO Cottonmouth shouldn't have been killed and Diamondback was cool until he put on that goofy Pimp Stormtrooper outfit :mjlol:) . Kilgrave was a BEAST, but without him the rest of the show would be bland.
I don't agree with your order but you make a good point about the correlation between a good series and villian. However DD puts a spanner in that, I can't even remember the main villian in s2 but overall it was better than s1 which had an uneven kingpin

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
A K'un Lun miniseries on the Hand's beginning would be dope
No it wouldn't not with the way Netflix Marvel do things. We've learnt more about the hand in IF/TD than both seasons of DD and they've not only become less scary but less interesting also