Marvel's The Defenders - Netflix (Official Thread)

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
Luke Cage has NEVER been in the Hulk's league. Right now in the MCU Luke Cage is probably the 3rd strongest main character behind Hulk, Thor, Captain Marvel. I'd guess he's about on par with Drax, Gamora, and adult Groot.
I'm not saying same league. I'm saying start of a fight he could hang for a little bit. Wouldn't last as long as Grimm, certainly not as long as Thor, but he'd go for a bit. As we all know though, Banner has no limits. Madder=stronger and it wouldn't take long for him to get yo boy

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'm not saying same league. I'm saying start of a fight he could hang for a little bit. Wouldn't last as long as Grimm, certainly not as long as Thor, but he'd go for a bit. As we all know though, Banner has no limits. Madder=stronger and it wouldn't take long for him to get yo boy

Batman beat the Hulk...Luke can beat the Hulk, and das it.

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Im about halfway through. And my thoughts so far
- i could care less about danny. Hes nice with the hand to hand. But it like it takes forever to charge up his hand :usure:
- jesica jones seems to be the weakest out of the crew. She cant fight. Shes not bullet proof, and luke might be just as strong, if not stronger than her:patrice:
-i don't understand why susan serandan is running The show instead of madam Gao
- honestly it seems like like cage and maybe iron fist could take care of the hand :manny:

Thats not her name.
Please go and watch Alien(Original 1979 version)......NOW!

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Even Hulk's base level strength is far above what Luke can do. A punch from Hulk at his base level would probably knock Luke a few blocks away. Just look at what Diamondback was able to do to Luke with power armor.

I will say though that Defenders made it clear that we really haven't seen how powerful Luke really is after Stick put him on blast for holding back.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Even Hulk's base level strength is far above what Luke can do. A punch from Hulk at his base level would probably knock Luke a few blocks away. Just look at what Diamondback was able to do to Luke with power armor.

I will say though that Defenders made it clear that we really haven't seen how powerful Luke really is after Stick put him on blast for holding back.

In the comics, Luke actually gets stronger, both with training and a power boost that he does get to about base level Hulk strength. It was posted throughout the Luke Cage show thread.

And your example about Hulk punching power doesn't take anything away from Luke as Hulk base level punch does that to about any one in marvel considering the weight/density to mass ratio.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
In the comics, Luke actually gets stronger, both with training and a power boost that he does get to about base level Hulk strength. It was posted throughout the Luke Cage show thread.

And your example about Hulk punching power doesn't take anything away from Luke as Hulk base level punch does that to about any one in marvel considering the weight/density to mass ratio.

Luke still doesn't match base Hulk. Luke isn't even stronger than Colossus or Grimm. He's a notch above Spidey levels. He's somewhere with average Asguardian levels.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_ouwqma2Fz91qetjy4o1_400.png

tumblr_ouwqma2Fz91qetjy4o4_400.gif

tumblr_ouwqma2Fz91qetjy4o3_400.gif

tumblr_ouwqma2Fz91qetjy4o2_400.png