Reppin
ATL
Of course he's not an idiot
giphy.gif

Bobby Dodd Stadium, home to one of the best games I ever saw in person:ohlawd:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Nothing wrong with bouncing, but part of the appeal of sports is that the people are actually enjoying what they are doing, win or lose.

Loses some of it's luster when a guy quits because his team is mediocre. Makes it seem like you're only out there to collect money and trophies, and don't truly enjoy playing the game..

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Hilarious seeing people call up on sports radio here and trash Megatron. EVERYONE knows the Lions have been a terrible football organization. We all agree. So why the hell is anyone mad Megatron decided to leave because he knew were trash and weren't going to win jack shyt?

There was a report that he couldn't even walk up stairs on Mondays after games. He WAS injured. So why do that for 2-5 more years, just to have losing seasons OR squeak into the playoffs and get embarrassed.
:francis:

Megatron carried himself with CLASS throughout his entire tenure. Never criticized anyone. Never said anything. But you could tell the losing broke him. When I saw THIS

I knew he was done

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
garbage but went to the playoffs immediately after he left :heh:hard to buy that excuse when he chose to sign there. just say you had health concerns and keep it movin

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
These NFL players are so behind the curve it amazes me :gucci:

I don't why these players don't fukkin leave when their rookie contract is up. That franchise tag shyt is such bullshyt :pacspit: Calvin Johnson should of bounced as soon as he got a the chance..

Same for my man AD.. These 2 would of gotten big contracts somewhere else. They both played for horrible franchises who never get it right..

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Sad players like Megatron, Fitzgerald, and Peterson wont get rings.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Nothing wrong with bouncing, but part of the appeal of sports is that the people are actually enjoying what they are doing, win or lose.

Loses some of it's luster when a guy quits because his team is mediocre. Makes it seem like you're only out there to collect money and trophies, and don't truly enjoy playing the game..
He never truly loved football. He won't say tho. The niqqa underachieved to me. The one game he played with fire he had 300 yds. Football just wasn't him imo

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Calvin sound bitter a fukk everytime he is interviewed about lions. But oh well. :ld:
You signed that big ass extention to stay in Detroit :yeshrug:.

He could have forced his way out like Suh did due to his potential crazy franchise tag number. But he didn't. And it wasn't like he didn't contribute to the lions struggles. He laid some eggs in some big games. Will always remember the Monday night game where he drop like 5 balls against Bal after that bum Elam called him out or the fumble at the goal line against Seattle.

It's easy to joke about the lions history but they have been to the playoffs 2 of last 3 years. They're on the come up and will have a shyt load of cap space next year due to calvin and suh being gone. They aren't a laughing stock anymore.

Great WR doesnt equal winning usually. Moss, TO, Ocho, Fitzgerald, Andre johnson, Calvin all ringless. Ridiculously hard to win at football no matter how great you are individually.