Mixed Thot Charged After Letting Men Rape Her 2-Year-Old Daughter While She Watched (STD Positive)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
:wtf: burn this bytch with extreme gasoline butt ass naked and throw rocks at it. I feel bad for the little girl. Beat those two men senseless.

EDIT: Thread title changed from "Cute Mixed Thot Charged After Letting Men Rape Her 2-Year-Old Daughter While She Watched" to "Mixed Thot Charged After Letting Men Rape Her 2-Year-Old Daughter While She Watched".

Independence mom charged after allegedly letting men rape her 2-year-old daughter

azzie-watson-mug.jpg

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — An Independence woman is now facing child abuse charges after allegedly letting men rape her 2-year-old daughter.

Azzie Watson, 25, has been charged with three counts of child abuse and one count of child endangerment in Jackson County.

On June 29, Kansas City police were called to a metro hospital in regard to a reported rape. Officers were given a recording that Independence police had obtained and, according to court documents, was made by Waton’s boyfriend.

In the recording, Watson admits to watching two men rape her daughter and taking the little girl back to the location of the crime approximately 10 times. Court documents say, in the recording, she admits that her daughter was raped about five times.

On June 29, Watson was arrested for failure to appear in court and her two children were taken into protective custody.

On July 10, detectives interviewed Watson at the Wyandotte County jail where she told them what she said in the recording was a lie because she was scared of her boyfriend, court documents say.

Detectives told Watson her daughter tested positive for a sexually transmitted disease and also for meth in her system. Medical records also said there were foreign metallic objects found in both children’s feet.

Watson admitted to using meth the day she was arrested but said she didn’t know how the disease was possible.

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Edit the thread title bruh. Ain't nothing cute about this situation
Done

I don’t think we needed to read about this. Some stories just need to be avoided.
Naw, people like this need to be shamed. I post both good stories and bad, but we need to expose horrible people too. I feel for the little girl. Had a cousin that was molested by her father :snoop:

Worst part is is her daughter probably gonna end up a huge hoe, possibly an addict and hating herself and the world
Sad, but true :snoop:

Mfalme_Perez

In a New York world full of strangers..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY 2 Trinidad
I don’t think we needed to read about this. Some stories just need to be avoided.

All of this. This shyt makes me want to go find her and the bytch nikkas she allowed to rape her baby. What the fukk is wrong with y'all people out here?! A 2 year old?

I have a 2 year old son, I wish a nikka would....

fukk that, my day is fukked up. I really hope that this child can find peace.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
This is why I guess I'm the way that I am. Met with my therapist yesterday and spoke with her about having a girlfriend/having kids in the future. Told her that, "I'd like to have a good girl".

Why I mention this because with hoes like this you should avoid them. There's women out there that can't have kids naturally, so they have to adopt or go childless. Women like this can have children with no problems though :snoop: I hate life sometimes man. My heart goes to that little girl. The foster care system is shyt.

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Evil incarnate. A fukking 2 year old. Her life is fukked up before it even started. Straight savagery, her execution should be savage. Piece of shyt. You're a mother, no motherly instincts. A mother bear would die before she'd let you do anything to her cubs.​

Last edited: