Mixed Thot Charged After Letting Men Rape Her 2-Year-Old Daughter While She Watched (STD Positive)

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Everybody is angry at her but notice what’s missing: the mugshots of the filthy cacs who done this demonic act.

Scrolled through the Facebook page and saw nothing but cacs and wenches. Her first post is about being in love with some fat white guy. So most likely her baby daddy is a cac. Law enforcement probably has an idea who raped the child but they aren’t moving in because they are cacs. Meth is a cac drug. See how far they go to protect their own?

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Everybody is angry at her but notice what’s missing: the mugshots of the filthy cacs who done this demonic act.

Scrolled through the Facebook page and saw nothing but cacs and wenches. Her first post is about being in love with some fat white guy. So most likely her baby daddy is a cac. Law enforcement probably has an idea who raped the child but they aren’t moving in because they are cacs. Meth is a cac drug. See how far they go to protect their own?
Naw family I know these folks (The Watson family)...
My cousin dated one of em, these was some nikkas that did this...
Black Folks on the Meth wave heavy around these parts unfortunately...

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
What grown man finds a baby sexually attractive?! :dahell: I mean how the fukk can you look at a baby and think about sticking your dikk in them or getting an erection?! :dahell: What kind of mother would let somebody do that to their baby?! The justice system in this country is too lenient on child molesters! They should be killed. No long term prison sentence, just a gruesome execution!

That poor baby going through that before her life could truly begin. :mjcry: