My Beautiful Queens Of TheColi, Come In Here!

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
At what age did you start messing around with boys? Did your parents have the talk with you, if so when?

How did your father feel about you and boys? Did he give you any advice, try to keep you away from boys? Did you feel that he didn't understand you because he didn't want you messing with any boys?

Did he put you up on game, made sure he met these boys before y'all went on dates, etc? How do you wish your father would have acted during that time?

I have an older sister and I don't remember my parents let alone my dad talking to her about dating, sex or anything like that at all. She ain't even mention boys to me and my brothers, and I've only seen a handful of dudes she's dated, messed with etc.

Ahsha

Pro
Daps
:to:Let's just say I wish my daddy was there to tell me everything and show me everything. He passed before I started dating and my mama ain't tell me shyt.:francis:

VFib

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Me, myself and I
My parents didn't talk to us about dating or sex, and only one man has met them because we are discussing marriage. No other boy or man has been around my family and that's the way I wanted it.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn . . . sorry it had to be you bruh
2XskdWz9y363OIIeLPq.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha:My family was out there with it. Lmao! I knew what a dyck and a vagina was in elementary school. I used to try and shock my parents with shyt. Checked out the Kama Sutra from the library in middle school and showed my dad. Dat dude:russell:

The major themes in my house weren't against sex. It was understood that sex was natural, great and healthy.
Instead we were taught:
1.) Always know what's appropriate for ur age.
2.) No illegitimate children AND no abortions. "Get pregnant and we'll keep the cute ass baby and kill yo monkey ass b/c we need a chance to get it right!"
3.) Never let somebody pressure u into anything u don't want to do.
4.) Sex is more than just fukking. It's about connecting with someone you love.

So I hope I can create a similar environment for my children when i have them someday. It was never awkward discussing stuff like that. If a sex scene comes on tv right now, we start clowning em. "All dat damn fakin" "Dey show ANYTHING on tv these days...ass out and all!"

Edit: I became sexually active very late in life. Dudes were tryin me since grade school but I took care of my own needs b/c I couldn't be bothered with nikkas that weren't genuine, and I didn't want a million dycks in me before I became serious with someone.