Natural Hair In School = Potential Explusion

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol My sister has the same hair texture as this girl and we're full Black. Love how Black people can't have non nappy texture or they are automatically mixed.

that's how a lot of people on here feel. if you'r light-skinned and have straight hair, even though your parents are black, you must be mixed. they think a "black" is nappy and dark as night, or they aren't really "black."

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As sad as it is I aint even surprised

The same thing happened to me and I was in public school

The problem is white kids dont know how to act so yes you technically become a HUGE distraction

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were the father of that child I'd simply switch schools (preferably a non-christian private school) . There's no reason why this child should continue going to a school that can't accept her identity. I don't see the point in fighting the school district and plastering your face all over CNN for this. Retards will continue being racist and there's nothing that can be done about that.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If I were the father of that child I'd simply switch schools (preferably a non-christian private school) . There's no reason why this child should continue going to a school that can't accept her identity. I don't see the point in fighting the school district and plastering your face all over CNN for this. Retards will continue being racist and there's nothing that can be done about that.

Nope. They better get paid off all of this FIRST and then transfer her.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope. They better get paid off all of this FIRST and then transfer her.

Ok. Well I'm not the type to sue people. Whenever I'm in a problematic situation I simply remove myself from the environment.

Also a long court battle and doing several televised interviews can sorta mess with the girl's self esteem and confidence (she will think her 'unique' identity is a problem for other people and then question her self worth).

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This why mixed girls so crazy they don't fit in no place . Black girls will hate her for having so called good hair. White girls see her as a black person they can make fun of

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Ok. Well I'm not the type to sue people. Whenever I'm in a problematic situation I simply remove myself from the environment.

Also a long court battle and doing several televised interviews can sorta mess with the girl's self esteem and confidence (she will think her 'unique' identity is a problem for other people and then question her self worth).

nikka :what: WE TALKING MONEY MILLLIONS DOLLARS DINERO SET FOR A LIFETIME LUMP SUMS FUKK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

This why mixed girls so crazy they don't fit in no place . Black girls will hate her for having so called good hair. White girls see her as a black person they can make fun of

fukk out of here with that cause Black girls can have the same hair texture

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wehminute...has "Faith Christian Academy" never read the Bible??

1st Corinthians 11:14, 15 - "Does not nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him;
but if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her?"

Many modern Christians aren't even real Christians to begin with. Of course they're going to contradict themselves and not practice what they preach.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Am I the only one feeling that they are trying to kill the natural hair movement though :patrice:, they understand black women are starting to wake up and find some self confidence to wear their natural hair and go against the grains of the standard of beauty and they are trying to kill it. Or maybe I'm just over thinking.
Maybe ......... just maybe ...... I'm not going to say outright yes ......... b/se black women have by default for several decades now, tried to make their hair "presentable" by straightening it, and white folks who were employers and what not just went along b/se it seemed to be familiar and expected ....... now that black women seemed to be having a true renaissance in natural hair there is some conflict, but also just a lot of intrigue ............. the fact that a white child can wear their hair natural and not be percieved as a distraction juxtaposed against what natural hair is for black kids is definitely heating up ...
I love the hair renaissance ..... its beautiful ... :wow:

Last edited: