Natural Hair In School = Potential Explusion

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Yall might wanna chill on the cac talk lest ye end up looking foolish. From the school's website, it looks pretty mixed. For all we know it's a couple of hair hatted hulahoopers going at her like those that hit Gabby D. :mjpls:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hair is cool (i actually like the style) but at the end of the day, i think the school is within it's right (although they are being cowards by blaming the girl instead of the bullies).

Cutting is a bit much. a ponytail (no relaxers) should be enough. white kids are also not allowed to have certain hairstyles. it's in the student handbook. i think ponytail is a fair compromise.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
If Black America had competent leaders, they would fight all the way up to the supreme court if necessary, for our right to wear natural hair... This is outright discrimination and the s**t is old.... Jewish people can wear yakamas EVERYWHERE and nothing is said.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Am I the only one feeling that they are trying to kill the natural hair movement though :patrice:, they understand black women are starting to wake up and find some self confidence to wear their natural hair and go against the grains of the standard of beauty and they are trying to kill it. Or maybe I'm just over thinking.

you're not alone in this. that's why i'm letting my hair grow (though i am male, so it's a little dif). i hate somebody call my hair 'problem hair' the other day and i even had a black female tell me that there was something wrong with my natural hair, which i washed and combed. i didn't really care so much about this when my hair was low but now i realize how superficial, jealous, and silly some people are.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Black America had competent leaders, they would fight all the way up to the supreme court if necessary, for our right to wear natural hair... This is outright discrimination and the s**t is old.... Jewish people can wear yakamas EVERYWHERE and nothing is said.
Thats because its their religion and you cant discriminate based on religion. Once more blacks where our styles of hair this will stop. A lot of white people just think straight hair is normal for everyone. They live in a bubble.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

:skip: As long as hair hats exist, Tommy going to be getting paid. He found the perfect niche. :dead: He still a c00n though.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Time to throw Florida in the :trash:

5sd.gif

:whoa: Broward & Dade county dont be on that bullshyt