Natural Hair In School = Potential Explusion

Deadpool1986

Cook with a Mouth
Daps
Reppin
#midnightboyz/ #Neggas-Black & White/ #TNT
Faith Christian Academy

Revelation 1:13-16 "HAIR OF SHEEP'S WOOL"

:mjpls: Hear that Jesus, you wouldn't have been able to attend their school because your hair would have been an distraction!!!

rwog.jpg

:beli:White Folks!!!!!!!

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
hair is cool (i actually like the style) but at the end of the day, i think the school is within it's right (although they are being cowards by blaming the girl instead of the bullies).

Cutting is a bit much. a ponytail (no relaxers) should be enough. white kids are also not allowed to have certain hairstyles. it's in the student handbook. i think ponytail is a fair compromise.

Excuse me? :what:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That girl is adorable.
Such a ridiculous ultimatum.

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar

The reply was probably about the "compromise" part of your previous post. Most agree the rule was complete bs, how the "rule" was about to be enforced was bs (which is why the school backed off and won't expel her now) and even agreeing to compromise/work with such a bs rule like that would still be a bad look.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Id pull my child from that school anyway. What do i look like having my child in a demonic christian school. Those 2 words shouldnt go together.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reply was probably about the "compromise" part of your previous post. Most agree the rule was complete bs, how the "rule" was about to be enforced was bs (which is why the school backed off and won't expel her now) and even agreeing to compromise/work with such a bs rule like that would still be a bad look.
it's a BS rule but it's in the handbook. the school buckled under the media pressure but i don't think they would have lost in court if they would have gotten sued.