skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
the backstory on this is my girl studying for a bar exam, I'm been basically living with her for the past 3 months. It just so happen I got some business to handle this past weekend at my own house so it worked out well that had that going on and I won't be disturbing her. Now we both ate dinner and left dishes in her sink ( a dinner I cooked the night before) and left to go home for the weekend and now she is pissed about me not washing the dishes. She sends me this text

Saturday morning 8:37 AM

Her: Its cool. At the end of the day I have to realize its my place and nobody has to do anything if they don't want to. And I'm not being fresh about it. That's just truth

Me: (No reply)

Saturday morning @ 9:20 AM ...

Her: Im about to go offline until late tonight. Then going offline again until Monday. Just wanted to encourage to you to xxxxx xxxx. Have a good day.

Me: (No reply)

Sunday morning@ 10:38 AM

Her: Good morning. Took a break from studying. Became overwhelmed.

Me: Hey. Good morning.

The next sequence of events were missed phone calls from her today @ 3:11PM, 3:52 PM, 3:53 PM and I called her back @ 4:26 PM to which we had an awkward conversation. She asked why I didn't call her and why didn't I pick up the phone. I told her I didn't call because she said she was going offline until Monday and was studying plus my phone was on the charger and I was not expecting her to call me. Now she tight and we ended the conversation. Did I do something wrong? I think her attitude is unnecessary, its not like I don't cleanup after myself or help out while over her place.

@agnosticlady

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I take shyt people say at face value. Why tell me she going offline till Monday. If I say imma go offline thats exactly wtf I do

:mjcry: You should have wished her luck and gave her the support she was seeking breh, she going thru a stressful time and she needs you in her corner right now. That's why she keeps calling and texting you procrastinating.

Save her, simp her, call her, it's time to put that Cape on :cape:

Before someone else does :jrdnpls:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Means the feds found the shipping crate full of russian slaves. Get outta town now.

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Hey bruh....she's stressed and emotional.

Just take it for what it is. Nothing more.

If she continues to go off on you, you calmly tell her that you understand what's going on with her and that you'll try to be as supportive as possible.

That's it. The bar is some major shyt. But nga, you're more major than her and that damn bar exam.

Be cool at all times.

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
You don't need to play those games after three months breh. Should have been straight with her after her first rant, just acnowledge it and shut it down instead of letting it escalate. You can just go "oops, I'll make sure to remember next time bae", and that would probably be enough. You're not apoligizing, you're not handing over power or some shyt, you're just acnowledging that mistakes were made.

Add to the equation that she's stressed as fukk, so you gotta be more supportive than usual.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Why didn't you respond to the first text about the dishes?
It's not that hard to at least acknowledge a text.

Plus you say you didn't respond cause she said she was gonna be offline.
You still couldn't acknowledge that text either?

You're an adult I'm sure you checked your phone at some point.

I don't get it
:yeshrug:

agnosticlady

AL loves da kids : )
Daps
Since you cooked the food she should have washed it. Now if it is leftover food whoever did not wash dishes previously should wash the next set if you guys can't decide. You did not intentionally miss her calls, so it's not your fault. Now if you purposely ignored her text earlier then that is immature on your end. You should have replied letting her know that you are aware. The attitude towards the missed calls on her end is unecessary. I think she wanted to talk to you, but was looking at you to continue the conversation. Honestly if you love this woman or see a future with her you should talk to her and let her know what you did wrong in the situation and that you did not like her attitude towards the situation. Hopefully all goes well.