Net Neutrality: The War To Destroy the Internet

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
YOU'RE ON THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW TOO!!!!! you fukking dumbass... :mjlol: what happens when your internet cable bill goes out of control and they hustle YOU for more money. Aight then you say I'll downgrade to just using mobile, then they turn around boosting those prices too for those data plans... but you a hustler... the rest of america where these corporations have ENTIRE MONOPOLIES in entire states, it's cool tho...:troll: your a hustler you'll survive. What happens when they censor your comments online, what happens when they blacklist your IP addresses due to subversive content??? It's cool your a hustler you'll be fine... :heh: :laff:

What a shill!!!! what a fukking apologist....:laff: omfg I've never met anyone caping for ISP's to have TOTAL CONTROL over the internet that like giving skynet the nuclear access codes knowing what they are going to do... :mjlol:

And? I'm on the internet because I want it and I pay a monthly service charge for it. Not because I'm owed it by my ISP or the government, or any other supreme entity.

If net neutrality ends and I'm asked to pay more for what I currently enjoy or cut back, I'll cut back. I don't use a lot of the things that are standard internet fare for a lot of people. It might be a better deal for me, and for a lot of other people. The bottom line is we don't know either way. You aren't offering up anything concrete in terms actual ramifications, all you are offering up are incoherent speculations.

Comments can be removed by any site at any time, right now, with net neutrality. The admin of this site can decide he doesn't want this thread here and lock it, or even delete it entirely. Why? Because he owns it. Everything you put on Facebook is owned by Facebook, did you know that? Is that because Facebook is evil or because you're a tool? But anyway I'm glad you brought up comments...don't we always talk about how youtube comments and comments on newsites are so toxic? Guess why that is. Like I said the internet needs some crowd control.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And? I'm on the internet because I want it and I pay a monthly service charge for it. Not because I'm owed it by my ISP or the government, or any other supreme entity.

If net neutrality ends and I'm asked to pay more for what I currently enjoy or cut back, I'll cut back. I don't use a lot of the things that are standard internet fare for a lot of people. It might be a better deal for me, and for a lot of other people. The bottom line is we don't know either way. You aren't offering up anything concrete in terms actual ramifications, all you are offering up are incoherent speculations.

Comments can be removed by any site at any time, right now, with net neutrality. The admin of this site can decide he doesn't want this thread here and lock it, or even delete it entirely. Why? Because he owns it. Everything you put on Facebook is owned by Facebook, did you know that? Is that because Facebook is evil or because you're a tool? But anyway I'm glad you brought up comments...don't we always talk about how youtube comments and comments on newsites are so toxic? Guess why that is. Like I said the internet needs some crowd control.

Don't worry breh your a hustla... :troll: You're gonna be aight...

:umad: That's not gonna be the exact response of 90% of america and small business owners which use the net to create and start & run their businesses...

But hey you're a hustler...:mjlol:

giving the corporation's total control over anything never hurt nobody right?!!? :laff: WHAT A fukkING COCKSUCKING SHILL... THIS NIKKA CAPING FOR ISP'S AND CONTROL OVER THE INTERNET. HOLY fukkING shyt.... :mjlol: You might as well go to china and use the net there if you believe in this shyt...

Last edited:

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
After I watched that SouthPark Over Logging ep. 10yrs ago, I always knew this moment was coming tho:mjlol:..

Last edited:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

ISP lines use public property as easement, and receive public tax incentives to deploy services. They will eventually be treated as a public service as they should be

• Dap
Reactions: JKT

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
ISP lines use public property as easement, and receive public tax incentives to deploy services. They will eventually be treated as a public service as they should be

What if they decided to close up shop completely and stop providing services like any other company is able to? Do you think that should be a crime?

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Y'all do realize that this shyt has been going on right? Verizon has been breaking and openly stating to breaking net neutrality all year since Trump's changes in the FCC went into place. Throttling and prioritization are nothing new right now. Everything was in place for this to start today, of course it's starting today. :wow:

It'll keep going until the dems, pray to god, win in 2018 and make it federal fukking law.

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
What if they decided to close up shop completely and stop providing services like any other company is able to? Do you think that should be a crime?
LOL that shyt would never happen. You mean they closed and divested all they lines? fukkin great, let the govt regulate that the last mile is shared (a la electricity) and the production is separate (a la electricity)

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Man some of you nikkas would lose your minds to see the way the most of the rest of the first world treats these things.

Broadband universal service - Wikipedia

You're all happy to be paying for something the rest of the civilized world views as an essential municipal service. :mjlol:

Guess what. It's still free. And governments are constantly ensuring an upgrade in infrastructure to ensure better speeds and quality. Just because the US has the infrastructural maintenance and development of fukking Romania doesn't mean we shouldn't be better.