New Regime,New Results:2014 Cleveland Browns Thread

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
That would mean the Texans are gonna draft a QB after all?

I just think Schaub does more harm than good even if he knows Shannahans system. He fell the fukk apart with the Texans and he had Johnson and Hopkins. We either need to give the keys to Hoyer or a rookie QB right away. I dunno if I can sit through watching another washed up veteran run a season into the ground again.

If I had to guess as of right now I would say Bortles will be their pick. Once again, I'm not saying we won't draft a QB, just not with the #4 pick as the organization doesn't believe in any of the top QBs. The person they do like is Teddy but not that high. Think about the scouts who say Geno Smith would be the best QB in this class if he was in it. That says a lot

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
If I had to guess as of right now I would say Bortles will be their pick. Once again, I'm not saying we won't draft a QB, just not with the #4 pick as the organization doesn't believe in any of the top QBs. The person they do like is Teddy but not that high. Think about the scouts who say Geno Smith would be the best QB in this class if he was in it. That says a lot

:lupe:

At the same time, Geno did slide in his draft so it's not like we have a good idea who goes high and who slides.

How do you think Watkins stacks up against AJ Green and Julio Jones?

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
For the good times

Maybe next time Ginger will remember to thank his small support group of fans in his farewell statement because it could've been way worse.

KingpinOG

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
What QBs you want in this draft?

I would be OK with Bridgewater but that is it.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they took Khalil Mack. I think he is going to be big time and Pettine probably values pass rushers more than a second WR like Sammy Watkins.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Not gonna get geeked about Ben Tate but he'd give us 1000 yards and some touchdowns. In comparison to last year we'll take it.

Also want to see if Dion Lewis can bounce back from injury and help us out. The main thing I'm excited for this season is variety on offense. If Tate comes through we can actually run the ball more than 3 yards a pop and hopefully avoid those 3rd and short pass plays the defense can see coming a mile away. I'm assuming we'll have more weapons when its all said and done.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Alright we got our running back, now time to go get our franchise QB. We already have a top WR, no need to waste a top 5 pick on another one. I like Hoyer but he's not the answer. Sure he looked good when compared to Weeden, but who wouldn't. We got two games out of Hoyer and that was it. Even Campbell had a couple good games, then turned to shyt eventually. As a franchise I think we HAVE to grab one of these QB's early and not wait for a Mettenburger or anyone like that late.