NIGERIAN SOLDIERS TORTURE IGBOS - FREE BIAFRA!

Is Nigeria's Unity Non-Negotiable?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
I just learned about this by reading the Bennett Omula story, the doctor that discovered CTE

He was born during the 1st civil war, and now 30 or so years later this is going on. Wow.

Igbos was looked down on is what he stated in his book

Despite the fact that the Nigerian Army destroyed our country, took our wealth and made us an oppressed class - we have still manage to churn out thinkers, scientists and artists.
:wow:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Despite the fact that the Nigerian Army destroyed our country, took our wealth and made us an oppressed class - we have still manage to churn out thinkers, scientists and artists.
:wow:

When the country did it's first election in 1993/1994 (I may be wrong with the year) but wasn't it some type of controversy about how the elections went down and ppl still talk about that today?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
BIAFRANS PROTEST IN NEW YORK CITY!

I hate that we had this white dude speak on this but he's right. The British have always been a torn in our side. They hate us because the oil would go to us and we would turn Biafra into a better Singapore. Cacs don't like seeing nikkas shine. Plus the Ashkenazi Jews needs a direct ally with funds.

Daps

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Unfortunately, it seems that the APC government has been silent for the past couple of days that Benue people have started rioting. Also Biafra Radio has apparently started broadcasting in Hausa language in order to target Minority groups in the North. Pretty interesting.

PUBLIC ENLIGHTENMENT : RADIO NIGERIA HAUSA SERVICES UNDER IPOB IS A WAKE UP CALL TO AREWA YOUTHS : - The Biafra Post

IPOB is skilled in propaganda. In a year, they'll turn the Middle Belt against the Hausa-Fulani oligarchy.